BY ACTIVISION

anne w.
Manteo, NC
Adult, children, women or man this game is for you. Explore the newest zombie maps one just came out the 12th of july 2016. You will not be disappointed play online with friends or campaign mode.
Carolyn L.
San Francisco, CA
Great game if you are in a relationship and both gamers this game is one of those games that will have you too spending a lot of time together..
Autum E.
Parma, MI
Call of duty is my favorite game ever. i have all of them. i would pove to own this me and my family would have lots of fun with this.
Kamryn P.
Baltimore, MD
Meh this one was one of my lesser favorite games from the COD series. It just didn't wow me like the others.
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
Highly recommend that u try this product, it's value is worth the price u plsy, definitely a wise choice
Brittany B.
Owingsville, KY
Bought this for my husbands birthday and he really loves it, he was so happy when he got it!
Samantha G.
Beckley, WV
I play this game non stop with my boyfriend. The only thing i hate is the nub tubing lol
Amanda N.
Cedarville, NJ
Both of my daughters love playing this game. They are always talking about how fun it is.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Both my kids an myself we love this game its our fave game to play online its awesome
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Gamer Expert Level 3
Call of duty is a cool game. The personalization pack adds to the experience.
Yolanda D.
Have you played this game ? What eas your thoughts?
Mipsy M.