Activision Call of Duty: Ghosts

by Activision

So I've been wanting this game for my Xbox 0ne is it better on the xbox one?
Haven't played this yet how is it?
Is this a good call of duty to play? What are the differences from all the other ones they have out?
Start your review of Activision Call of Duty: Ghosts!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It is definetely mu go to call of duty game when playing alongside call of duty black ops 2in reviews
Steven G.
West Haven, CT
I grade this product C because I feel like this game lacks on a lot of things. For example, gameplay it's not so fun and the game does not entertain for a long time. I've gotten tired of this game after 4 months when other call of duty games I played for years. Also the game has a couple of glitches that should of been patched a long time ago. The game life cycle it's almost over and the game still has glitches.
Kristen P.
Sanford, FL
Call of duty is great. The different modes on ghosts were different from the past and a great switch.
Jennifer H.
Currituck, NC
This game was a little disappointing. It was really frustrating to play. I definitely wasn’t a fan
Danielle W.
Philadelphia, PA
I liked the campaign in this cod but no one really plays cod for the campaign. Multiplayer was not great. I skipped multiplayer entirely to play the extinction mode. Extinction hands down is the best game mode that has been in cod
Kohana H.
I finished the whole campaign within a week. It was pretty fun, but i was hoping there would be more to do. Some of the mission were cool, but kind of short. And I had trouble finding some of the Rorke files. Overall, it was pretty good, nice story line and great graphics :)
Whitney G.
Petersburg, VA
Honestly, I would have to say this was my least favorite out of all of the Call of Duty games. It's just lacking in so many ways. Definitely a let down.
Jordan M.
Clinton, SC
So I know q lot of people are instantly going to hate me for saying this because majority of people hated this game but I actually found myself having fun most times and thought it wasn’t all that bad for what it was considering the previous drops.[product:activision-inc-activision-call-of-duty:-ghosts-for-playstation-4]
CJ L.
Austin, TX
Gamer Expert Level 2
One of my favorite Call of Duties for the story. The multiplayer in this game was also insane, I use to play this game every single night while it was popular online grinding my way to the top. Easily one of my favorite FPS games hand down and within this whole entire Franchise.
courtney W.
wasn’t a big fan of this game. i was very disappointed when i started to okay it. the campaign sucked and the multiplayer was just like all the other ones
Harley S.
Alva
Call of duty ghosts is by far the best call of duty game in my opinion it has a great mode called extinction that puts you and your friends against hordes of aliens I love it.