Activision Call of Duty: Ghosts uploaded by Amanda L.Activision Call of Duty: Ghosts uploaded by Jessica S.

BY ACTIVISION

• So I've been wanting this game for my Xbox 0ne is it bett...2 Answers
  • Haven't played this yet how is it?1 Answers
  • Is this a good call of duty to play? What are the differe...2 Answers
Activision Call of Duty: Ghosts
  • "It is definetely mu go to call of duty game when playing alongside call of duty black ops 2" in 5 reviews
Amanda L.
East Brunswick
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is my favorite Call Of Duty game out of all of them! My favorite is the campaign I played it two or three times! I use to play this game everyday! The graphics are pretty good, I love the maps that you get to chose from! I actually found this one easier then most of the other Call Of Duty games. I definitely recommend this game to anyone who is interested in trying a first person shooter game!
Kayla E.
Cohasset, MN
Gamer Expert Level 1
I've played this game a couple times now and each time has just been as fun as the last. I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about this game but I like it! The storyline is interesting and the gameplay is exciting and challenging. The multiplayer options are fun too and the bots you can add make it more challenging to play with
Lacey H.
Gamer Expert Level 2
The campaign is decent on ghosts. I really enjoy the maps they’re pretty big so it makes it more fun to run around in. I like how the perks settings are in ghosts you’ve really got to play with them to see what’s going to work specifically for you as a player.
Tiffany R.
San Diego, CA
First game I played when we bought the PS4. Loved the storyline even though it only took me a couple of days to complete. What was challenging was getting all the Rorke files. Wished they will make a Ghosts 2 especially on how the game ended.
Danielle L.
Portland, OR
The game brings news in multiplayer mode, in addition to the presence of Riley, a dog that is more than a simple sidekick.Unlike other Infinity Ward games, Call of Duty: Ghosts brings new characters and a whole new plot. The story revolves around the Ghosts squad, a kind of specialized group.As protagonists of the game, Logan and Hesh are brothers who end up joining the squad and must fulfill the most risky missions. Nothing more cliché. However, some things run in a very artificial way, like the way the brothers join the squad, or some unpredictable or unpredictable twists.Another common problem is the way the story unfolds. In addition to many comings and goings in certain periods of history, with the game rolling, players find much linearity. This is because there is not much exploration of the scenarios. Almost always you are obliged to follow your companions and fulfill the orders imposed by them.
Annalynn K.
I was up all night playing this game! I own a Xbox 360 . There are a little glitches but what game doesn’t have some. I still play it on my days off work! Very fun and do recommend for others to play!
Brittany P.
It was a decent game. In my opinion it was really hard to beat Black Ops but this COD was at least playable and fun. I played it all the times with my friends. It's not that expensive compared to what video games brand new cost. So it's a reasonable price. But for me I can't give it 5 stars because really Black Ops was my ride or die game. But I'd recommend it to people if they enjoy games like this.
Jenni R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
One of my favorite call of duty games. I haven't played the campaign yet, but I always play online multiplayer with my boyfriend. The game modes for online play are super fun, and we can spend hours playing. I don't really care for the way the perks system is set up, but it's not terrible. As always, there are some issues with the servers.
Ivett P.
Omg I loved this game it took me about 3 or 4 days to complete but I got addicted to it for a while lol! But over al it was a good game and the graphics are great too!! I played with some friends we all had a great time!
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Gamer Expert Level 1
Very underrated game. I really enjoyed this game a lot. It was the first Call of Duty that you are able to use a dog in the story line and I really liked that. A lot of people don't like this game very much, but I thought the multiplayer was really good.
Alyssa H.
Which do you prefer: Extinction from this COD or zombies from previous COD's?
Erica C.
Gamer Expert Level 1
How is this compared to the other call of duties?
Amber R.
Port St Lucie, FL
What is the Best map to play on?
Estie P.
Cross Lanes, WV
Is this a good call of duty to play? What are the differences from all the other ones they have out?
Gaige S.
Vancouver, WA
So I've been wanting this game for my Xbox 0ne is it better on the xbox one?