BY ACTIVISION #14 in PlayStation Games

For a limited time only, buy call of duty: black ops and get the first strike content pack free. $15 value. hear the call of duty once again with this seventh entry in the cod franchise. Call of duty: black ops, inserts players behind enemy lines during the most dangerous time period mankind has ever known. An epic single player campaign filled with heart-racing action, call of duty: black ops puts players in the boots of elite special forces units engaged in covert warfare, deniable operations, and explosive conflicts around the globe. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tabitha R.
This is the triple O.G. Black ops game for all us C.O.D. Players out there. World at War originally started the zombies for C.O.D; that goes way back, but what hyped it up all these years for zombies. Is this game right here. Zombies was the shitacki mushrooms on this game. I enjoyed every single second of it. All the maps were soo original, and the effects even back then, were out of this world.
My all time favorite zombies maps: Moon, and Ascension.

Moon: Having the best Easter egg out of all the maps in the B01 series, and the most Bad*bleep wonder weapons. Let alone from doing the Easter egg, you get to blow up Earth, and watch Samantha plot her revenge. That within itself is a lot of *bleeps. (:

Ascension: Why this is my all time favorite, and possibly every fan favorite’s is because, it really set the tone for every zombies map after that. Not only did the Easter egg reveal to us players that Samantha’s true identity is a demonic being, but this is really where it started engrossing a lot of fans. Which led to us expecting an Easter egg for every DLC after that.

This is such a great game, and every black ops game after that. If you’ve never played this, or it’s series. You should. You’d love every second of it.

Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this game! (Surprisingly!) my friends son has it and he has forced to play it with him many times! I love the special effects on it. I would say that it’s definitely worth buying. He plays it more than anything else!
Ashley a.
Brooklyn, NY
I only use to play online on this game. Idk I'm not really a mission person when it comes to these kind of games. But I must say this is one of my favorite Call Of Duty's and Call of Duty's online map. Especially when it was the thing to play a few years back it was so much of fun!

Amber W.
Gadsden, AL
Gamer Expert Level 2
When i had my playstation 3, i bought this game. I loved it. I gave it away when my kids tore up my playstation 3. I highly recommend this video game if your into first person shooters.
Sydney V.
call of duty: black ops is the best games I've ever played. The zombies mode is the best, my friends and I just continues to play all day.It help the zombies games ever made like dead island,dead rising, and left for dead are similarities, its just one of those games that are never going to die out.
Tammy M.
Follansbee
Gamer Expert Level 1
My husband will not part with any of his play station consoles just so he can keep playing even the older games. He loves all the Call of Duty games and then some. These games are his downtime and he so enjoys them and the cost does not seem to matter to him.
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Gamer Expert Level 1
The first and one of the best call of dutys. The firing range map is probably my favorite of all time, even over nuketown, and the zombies maps are really fun to do cheats on. When it is not patched that is. This game is also what really hooked me into first person shooter games.
Vivian F.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Pretty good game, i like the online but i kind of hate the guns. I do like this game and its maps alot but i do like black ops 2 better. I recommend this to anyone who loves cod. Plus you can always play against bots if you don't want to play against anyone.
felisha w.
bought this game for my boyfriend for his birthday & he plays it nonstop. i almost regret buying bc he plays it so much lol it was pretty affordable compared to what I have seen other games sell for. I play it w him sometimes & it's easy to learn'
Detroit B.
Detroit, MI
This game is amazing It really brings back good memories. I really enjoyed playing this game as a younger teen. I recommend this game to anyone that wants to try but as a adult i couldnt let my kids play it, good thing about it is that the game is cheap.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Which Blacks Ops do you prefer, I or II?
Sarah M.
Sydenham , ON
What's your favorite map?
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
Which black ops is your favorite? I think the 1st will always be my favorite!