BY ACTIVISION #8 in Xbox Games

Lock and load for an all-new Black Ops campaign see more...

• Is this worth getting? Especially if I only play it alone4 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this game for someone who barely p...22 Answers
  • How is this game ? Is it worth buying?18 Answers
Billiejean M.
I still think one is the best I hate how long it takes to start a online Match and had to buy a Xbox one to play 2 players online so good job on getting me there didn't read how many players could play on the 360
Call of duty really redeemed them self with this game. After making one of the biggest jokes in there franchise (advanced warfare) this game is bad ass. Advanced warfare lost the call of duty feeling and this game has the great call of duty feel. The thrust movement and walk runs is somewhat like Titan fall but it's awesome this is one of my favorite call of duty games
Stephanie C.
One of the main reasons I even bought Xbox one was so I could have this game. Yes they came out with it for Xbox 360 but the game wouldn't allow you to play multiplayer. I love with this game!!! Awesome picture and amazing sound. No complaints this game is great!
Connor G.
Louisville, KY
Call of Duty Black Ops 3 is definitely better than advanced warfare but I don't think any game could be worse than that game but they did do better with the mechanics with black ops 3. I just think that the future part of the game is getting old and I believe that there are other games that have the future part covered and call of duty needs to go back in time.
Angelina S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I WOULD GIVE 10 STARS IF I COULD. THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST THEY'VE MADE SO FAR. EXCEPT ZOMBIES, I PREFER THE OLDER CODS. MY 5 YEAR OLD RECENTLY LEARNED TO PLAY AND ITS VERY EASY FOR HIM TO ACCESS THE MENUS AND GAME PLAY. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND PURCHASING THIS GAME!!!
Melina M.
Detroit, MI
I love COD . I mainly play for Zombies and Arena ( multiplayer) but i still approve of it. I plan on playing Infinite Warfare asap, but until then i still play this game. Since the first day i played the game I haven't experienced any problems and currently have zero problems as of now
Jaizel R.
My bf was playing and wanted to try it so I played with the system. It is fun and it took a while to get use to the controls because I started with a sega to a ps2. How the controls on this is just different. Really enjoyed this game even though I'm not a shooter type gamer.
PATRICIA B.
Savannah, GA
I am a big COD fan. Pre-ordered this game and played it at midnight. I would enjoy multi-player better if it weren't for the lag switch riders. Zombies is fun especially if you play with others. Campaign is good. Gets kind of wacky at times but good storyline.
Kara C.
This game has lots of fun features like customizing weapons and outfits. The nightmare, zombies, online play and the arcade game make it worth the money. The only issue is this game is so glitchy! Mine was bought brand new and it's always freaking out.
Nicole Y.
Like usual, I love every COD game. I really enjoy the zombies and that's the only thing I like now actually. My fiance and I split the cost and he plays the campaigns and I play the zombies. It has definitely evolved into a new and more interesting game now.
Zoe D.
Kingston, ON
Would anyone recommend this game for someone who barely plays shooter games?
Tori L.
Garner, NC
Zombies?
Amber R.
Port St Lucie, FL
How is this game ? Is it worth buying?
Michelle L.
Riverside , CA
Hi I've been looking for a game similar to 1&2 is 3 the same or is it more like ghosts or advanced warfare ? is it old style or very futuristic ?
Samantha L.
Edmonton, AB
Which game is better black ops 2 or 3?