BY ACTIVISION #8 in Xbox Games

Lock and load for an all-new Black Ops campaign see more...

• Is this worth getting? Especially if I only play it alone4 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this game for someone who barely p...22 Answers
  • How is this game ? Is it worth buying?18 Answers
Shelly C.
Rimersburg, PA
I like call of duty. I started getting into these games later on in call of duty advanced warfare and loved it ever since then. This game is the only one we have right now and I haven't played the campaign yet but I'm looking forward to it. I love to play online. I love the specialists and walking on the walls is pretty cool too.
Josh S.
Hudson, FL
I cannot wait till this game comes out I have been a big fan of the Call of Duty series for many years now and I found that Treyarch does a way better call of duty than Infinity Ward now with Activision implementing sledgehammer game into the mix really gives all the other game creator companies time to develop their call of duty the advanced warfare was very decent I like the new additions in the new aspects of the game but black ops 3 looks amazing
Paulina K.
I'm not too crazy about the sliding or jumping but I'm getting used to it. It's been a long time about 4 years since I played COD Black Ops original game for xbox360. This is the first game I've gotten for my xbox one, I like most of the maps besides one or two and I really enjoy the specialties and the black market.
Maria Zobel B.
This game and all call of duty games from the past i have no complaint about. This game so addicting and even though a new one has come out i still play this from time to time for hours. I enjoy playing this with friends and people i just meet through the game. If you don't have a copy of this yet i urge you to get it.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
The first Call of Duty that I truly hate. I know their intentions where to make the game better, but it just seemed over done to me. I am a big fan of the zombie games on the Call of Duty games, but the zombies on this one was terrible too. I just can't find anything goo d to really say about this game.
Brittany E.
I love this game! I am a pretty big fan of COD and have to say that As long as I can play against other people I really enjoy it. There is a little bit of a glitch with this game at times where it won't let you online to play because the servers are horrible, but when I do get on I really enjoy it!
Alayna S.
So happy I fell in love with this mainstream game! It's always fun having a game available online so you can play with a lot of your friends. The graphics are great, characters are all very different with abilities you'll find useful, I love the achievements part of the game, and great maps!!
Alyssa K.
Gamer Expert Level 5
Call of Duty just keeps getting better! Great multiplayer maps - I was pleasantly surprised to see some of the older maps making a comeback and there is diversity in the new maps. The modern weapons are cool, but are a little limited. This ranks in my top five favorite XBox One games. Overall a great game!
Aneyssa G.
I really like the black ops games. I haven't really played the campaigns on any of them but I come for the multiplayer. It is so fun. The new abilities are really cool. My personal favorites are the high jacker and vision pulse. With everyone having different abilities it makes the game a bit more exciting.
Jessica J.
Loganville, GA
Black ops one was what got me playing Xbox and the 2nd one was a let down on the zombies. You can imagine when 3 came out I was super happy and pleased that the zombies was better and the multiplayer.
Zoe D.
Kingston, ON
Would anyone recommend this game for someone who barely plays shooter games?
Tori L.
Garner, NC
Zombies?
Amber R.
Port St Lucie, FL
How is this game ? Is it worth buying?
Michelle L.
Riverside , CA
Hi I've been looking for a game similar to 1&2 is 3 the same or is it more like ghosts or advanced warfare ? is it old style or very futuristic ?
Samantha L.
Edmonton, AB
Which game is better black ops 2 or 3?