BY ACTIVISION #8 in Xbox Games

Lock and load for an all-new Black Ops campaign see more...

• Is this worth getting? Especially if I only play it alone4 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this game for someone who barely p...22 Answers
  • How is this game ? Is it worth buying?18 Answers
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Gamer Expert Level 2
The funnest battle/zombie game! I recently bought maps for it and it is mad crazy! Nuketown is my favorite! Once you go live you can play with everyone and anyone who has that game. Then earning points so you can buy drop boxes and creates. Each creates has camp, power punches, and weapons. You just don't know what you will get, and that's the fun of it!
Elizabeth N.
This is the first Call of Duty game I have played and I am really enjoying it. I am not big into video games and I didn't think I would like this style game but it is oddly addicting.
My husband loves playing video games, especially Call of Duty so I decided to try it out. The game really pulls you in and captures your attention. I enjoy playing because I am chronically ill and it helps take my mind off my symptoms and pain.
Michelle L.
Riverside , CA
I was really disappointed in treyarch with the campaign. I was really hoping they'd stand their ground on old non futuristic gameplay. but they gave in to the crap that infinity ward and sledgehammer gave us . but they made up for it in the zombies time line story . they combined everything so well gave us new characters and new scientists. and showed us a different state of element 115 now known as liquid divinium
Jessica S.
Syracuse, NY
Gamer Expert Level 3
What happened to call of duty? Five years ago this crap wouldn't have passed as an arcade game much less a major franchise release. Where do I even start?

How bout how they've dumbed the series down for ten year olds? Eliminating everything from swearing to blood and then adding things like jet boosters and celebrity cameos. Absolutely pathetic.

Bring back the modern warfares!
Mark S.
Great game. I will always miss the World War versions early on, and the current reality of Modern Warfare, but this game rocks. Killer graphics and attention to detail, plus the jump booster, boost slide and wall running, a whole new type of gameplay is added. Would have liked to see the ability to lean out around corners but not a big deal. Worth the buy.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Gamer Expert Level 3
My husband has not stopped playing this game since it was launched. It does have bugs and glitches still. It has already had a few very large updates and there still is some issues from time to time. The game also has a hard time finding matches with public players. The game itself is exciting edgy. and very action packed.
Larissa E.
Vermilion, OH
Black ops 3 is one of my all time favorite video games. It's in line with the serious of black ops 1 and 2. Activision did not disappointed this time. Great graphics, fun, easy to learn for new players, wide range of community online.
4 star only because they keep going for a futuristic type game and I fell that it takes the fun out of the war.
Kimberly L.
Athens, GA
Eh, I think all of these CoD titles are kind of getting stale at this point. This has most of the bad things from Infinite Warfare and doesn't really bring anything new to the table. I wish a new World at War or maybe another history-based edition will come out, but these futuristic weapons (bow and arrow, I'm looking at you) are kinda stupid.
Beshoy A.
Bayonne, NJ
Not bad over all but completely different and not in a good way! The storyline is unrealistic and completely throws you off, Hendricks which is your friend and partner towards the end of the game some how gets infected just like you but its worse for him. I can get into detail but thats not needed. I just wish that Call of Duty got better from Modern Warfare 2 but sadly it didn't. Overall i can say honestly, MW2 will always be the best Call of Duty ever made!
Shelly C.
Rimersburg, PA
I like call of duty. I started getting into these games later on in call of duty advanced warfare and loved it ever since then. This game is the only one we have right now and I haven't played the campaign yet but I'm looking forward to it. I love to play online. I love the specialists and walking on the walls is pretty cool too.
Zoe D.
Kingston, ON
Would anyone recommend this game for someone who barely plays shooter games?
Tori L.
Garner, NC
Zombies?
Amber R.
Port St Lucie, FL
How is this game ? Is it worth buying?
Michelle L.
Riverside , CA
Hi I've been looking for a game similar to 1&2 is 3 the same or is it more like ghosts or advanced warfare ? is it old style or very futuristic ?
Samantha L.
Edmonton, AB
Which game is better black ops 2 or 3?