BY ACTIVISION #8 in Xbox Games

Lock and load for an all-new Black Ops campaign see more...

• Is this worth getting? Especially if I only play it alone4 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this game for someone who barely p...22 Answers
  • How is this game ? Is it worth buying?18 Answers
Sarah C.
Victorville , CA
Call of duty is a really great game because of its amazing graphics and sound effects! The game is super easy to navigate and has some some cool modes to play like zombies! It's a really great shooting game !
Julianne W.
Vernon
Graphics are great and really life like. They have tons of new maps that are bigger and better. To me, the maps are more open so I feel like people can’t just hide and try to kill everyone, it gives everyone a fair chance
Christine A.
East Windsor, NJ
The newer call of duty's aren't good in my opinion. But out of all the newer ones this one is one of the better ones. Black ops 1 and 2 are way better though I highly recommend those! Multiplayer online Is where you will have the most fun.make sure you have a headset!
Jessica M.
Paragould , AR
I feel like this game was really hyped up. I did the midnight release of it and actually wasn't too impressed. The game just didn't have the vision or the same quality as the other 2 black ops.
Dom P.
Howard Beach, NY
This game was a valiant in my opinion. I had been playing Call of Duty games for 10 years or so,and this is a game that let me down majorly. I believe the company is trying to appeal to a younger and less knowledgeable generation,and leave there true fan in the dust. In this game you can run in walls,use boxing gloves as a weapon,dress up a gingerbread man,and use weapons that can shoot 5 bullets at once. It feels more like a low class children app then a real video game,I much prefer the old style mechanics and more modern or old war setting. Overall I do not recommend any Call Of Duty after modern warfare 3.
Layla S.
Plainville, CT
Black Ops III is a an amazing 1st person shooter from the almighty Treyarch and Activision. The campaign has a unique story with a twist ending. The multiplayer is addicting if your into 1st person shooters, it has a big selection of game modes and maps, along with different guns and characters as well. I just don't like the pay-to-win thing they have in it, crates that you can buy with real money that can give you overpowered guns that give you a huge advantage. The zombies game mode is also a lot of fun to play, it's even better with friends. If you've played zombies in the other black ops games and enjoyed it then there's nothing stopping you from enjoying the zombies mode in this one. Pretty fun game, and it was excellent!
Zifan X.
After playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 and 2, I was totally excited for this third one to come out! I was able to get my copy with a new Xbox One bundle from Costco for a competitive price. The game came with a dog tag, which was a little bonus. What I enjoy the most about the game is its zombies mode. It's awesome if you only have one player but if you have two local players, the game often glitches. Recently, a Nightmares series have just been released. It's definitely different from zombies mode but also really unique and fun to play! You are essentially playing through the narrator's memory (which includes both a mission and zombies). Overall, I would recommend this game. However, I think in terms of quality (bugs and glitches), Black Ops 3 is not the best out of the three.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
The graphics are great in this game. I really enjoy fighting the enemy and all the weapon choices and add on for weapons.
Such a great game for anyone who wants to do pretend war
Billie N.
Westland, MI
Gamer Expert Level 2
I have bought every Cod since I have owned an Xbox and I always enjoy playing them. This is for sure a great game but I highly dislike the halo jumping they added to the game, don't get me wrong I enjoy running on the walls and jumping over people while shooting them just not while I'm playing Cod. I do think the black market is pretty cool but I feel sorry for anyone who actually spends money on that part of the game, go out kick but and rack up points!!!. I am totally looking forward to the new one!!!
Angelique S.
It's not the best Call of Duty out there, but it's cool. I like how you can be a different person with a special ability. I wish they had kept the knifing feature from Advanced Warfare because all it is now is a punch. The maps are alright. Some are pretty cool and others are just ok. One map that came with my game purchase was Nuketown. I love Nuketown from the old BO. Of course there is still plenty of camping and sniping happening, so if you don't like that I wouldn't play.
Zoe D.
Kingston, ON
Would anyone recommend this game for someone who barely plays shooter games?
Tori L.
Garner, NC
Zombies?
Amber R.
Port St Lucie, FL
How is this game ? Is it worth buying?
Michelle L.
Riverside , CA
Hi I've been looking for a game similar to 1&2 is 3 the same or is it more like ghosts or advanced warfare ? is it old style or very futuristic ?
Samantha L.
Edmonton, AB
Which game is better black ops 2 or 3?