BY ACTIVISION #9 in Xbox Games

Lock and load for an all-new Black Ops campaign see more...

• Is this worth getting? Especially if I only play it alone4 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this game for someone who barely p...22 Answers
  • How is this game ? Is it worth buying?18 Answers
Damla K.
Gilbert, AZ
I got the gold status (full version) of the game only 3 days ago. I am a Microsoft pro member preview member and I was received a copy a month in advance. I can't play online or give away any new info but since I had it the game has been really amazing. Story mode has a nice all new twist that allows you to rank up your online character from online. This is a great new way to attract players that avoid playing story mode so they can spend every little free time they have to rank up online. Speaking up ranking up now you can rank up on zombies. This is something completely new in the call of duty franchise. Now you can rank up and unlock upgrades and earn 2XP for zombies. They definitely added something new in every game mode this year and can't wait for it to be released so I can play with my friends and family.
Isaac M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This was a decent game and was somewhat fun. The campaign wasn’t to good and the multiplayer was okay. The zombies however was really fun and great to play with friends. I highly recommend this game If you have a couple friends to play with.
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
Gamer Expert Level 1
I absolutely really love all of the Black Ops games they are very interesting and fun especially people who love zombies this is a game for you and I highly recommend for you to give a try I collect all three of the Black Ops game so far
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
This game is very good. I really loved the multiplayer when it came out and I also like how fast the game reacts. Zombies of course is an incredible game mode and it’s usually all I go on when I play. Definitely recommend!
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Gamer Expert Level 1
I surprisingly loved this game! I totally prefer zombie levels and they were amazing. Now there were jump scares which I loved and hated at the same time. To me it was the same as all the others but I’m not an experienced gamer!
Amanda W.
York, SC
Gamer Expert Level 3
My fave game. I love to play zombies, the wall guns are cool, I hate having to look for the box but it is okay i I’ve the giant map and that they fixed the glitch. Ummm I don’t know what else to say about this game
Pauline B.
Claremont, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I don't really like this game it is more dark and the jet pack is to much. Quick scoping has become more hard and that it's jut not as good as the vids before. It's not worth the money and I don't recommend.
Amber M.
Philadelphia, PA
For BO3 I havent played the story mode all the way through but the online mode is amazing. I like how they added the futuristic features and strayed away from the typical play of the black ops games. 10/10
Lisa W.
Columbia, TN
I received this product from my mother for Christmas this year. She knows how hooked I am on the Call of Duty games and this was one of the only ones I had not previously owned.

Now let me explain WHY I LOVE THIS game so much. In this game you can now triple jump, run across the side of buildings, pick a special bonus feature (I like the ground pulse/smash) which permits me to kill any enemies within a close distance. I sort of feel like the Hulk every time I use it, but it does take a second to actually work, it's not the quickest feature.

I also like how you can change out your load outs easier. I absolutely love Black Ops III and recommend it to everyone!
Julianne W.
Vernon
Graphics are great and really life like. They have tons of new maps that are bigger and better. To me, the maps are more open so I feel like people can’t just hide and try to kill everyone, it gives everyone a fair chance
Zoe D.
Kingston, ON
Would anyone recommend this game for someone who barely plays shooter games?
Tori L.
Garner, NC
Zombies?
Amber R.
Port St Lucie, FL
How is this game ? Is it worth buying?
Michelle L.
Riverside , CA
Hi I've been looking for a game similar to 1&2 is 3 the same or is it more like ghosts or advanced warfare ? is it old style or very futuristic ?
Samantha L.
Edmonton, AB
Which game is better black ops 2 or 3?