BY ACTIVISION #8 in Xbox Games

Lock and load for an all-new Black Ops campaign see more...

• Is this worth getting? Especially if I only play it alone4 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this game for someone who barely p...22 Answers
  • How is this game ? Is it worth buying?18 Answers
Mario I.
Garden City, KS
This cod alright, not the best. There is a lot of DLC for it but I don't think it's worth it. I got the game in hope call of duty would give us something good after goats but nah. I would still recommend it to people saying it's alright
Giselle A.
I just got a Xbox for Christmas with this game and it is the best I love playing live with the zombie game with other people it is a great game and keeps you entertained and addicted for quite awhile lol it's a pretty sick game
Briana H.
Minot afb, ND
Gamer Expert Level 1
The absolute worst Call of Duty I have played. Multiplayer was terrible. I could barely sit through the story line. They even messed up the zombies and the zombies were really bad in the game. I do not recommend this game to others. Glad that Call of Duty now is getting away from the Jet packs and Space stuff.
whitney a.
Broadway, VA
So I am a woman who loves to play video games. My Fiance and I both really enjoy  this Call of Duty. Though it's not the best one from far it's still worth the buy. I love the added action of the black market to but I refuse to spend money in there. lol But I am looking more forward to the new one!
Malary G.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Madison B.
Marion, IL
This game definitely made my favorites list really quick, the graphics are amazing and the load times aren't super long! This is hands down my to favorite, first person shooters and action games are the best!!!
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
My husband owns this game and we like to have competitions with our nieces and nephews and my brothers! This game is so addicting! I can handle the games we set up but not the full blown online life lol.
Brianna E.
Love this game hands down. The graphics, characters and weapons are ten times better than the first and second call of duty. The fact that you get to personalize you're character makes it even more awesome. I would absolutely recommend this game to other gamers and its worth the hype.
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Gamer Expert Level 1
Y’all need to purchase Activision Call Of Duty: Black Ops Iii - Xbox One for all your serious gamers! It was about $60 at GameStop.com. This is comparable to other Xbox games. We have all versions of this game. It has room for improvement, and the new one will be out this fall.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Gamer Expert Level 1
Im a Call of Duty fan so of course I love this game. It's so addicting to me and the graphics are really good. Has room for some improvement and potential but overall I enjoy it very mucho. I highly recommend this game if you like to shoot things..even if you don't, buy it anyways.
Zoe D.
Kingston, ON
Would anyone recommend this game for someone who barely plays shooter games?
Tori L.
Garner, NC
Zombies?
Amber R.
Port St Lucie, FL
How is this game ? Is it worth buying?
Michelle L.
Riverside , CA
Hi I've been looking for a game similar to 1&2 is 3 the same or is it more like ghosts or advanced warfare ? is it old style or very futuristic ?
Samantha L.
Edmonton, AB
Which game is better black ops 2 or 3?