BY ACTIVISION #9 in Xbox Games

Lock and load for an all-new Black Ops campaign see more...

• Is this worth getting? Especially if I only play it alone4 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this game for someone who barely p...22 Answers
  • How is this game ? Is it worth buying?18 Answers
Hannah N.
My favourite Call of Duty game at the moment. I love the various games and the style of the characters within this game. Great to play alone or with others! Definitely would recommend purchasing.
Jess M.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Not too bad of a game. Only ever really played zombies on all of the Call of Duties. I've got the season pass and also chronicles. I feel that some of the maps are a bit difficult, the easter eggs and little bits you can do take alot of time to practice and it doesn't help that the zombies leg it theres so fast on higher rounds but if you like having to work hard for results you'll like this
Nicole C.
Winnipeg, MB
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like call of duty and black ops 1&2 were some of my favourites. Black ops 3 is fairly fun but the maps and set up of them are sub par in my opinion. I don’t really like the whole futuristic feel of them and prefer the old style zombies instead.
Courtney D.
Peverell , Plymouth
Such a good game, great quality and love the game, always good to play both offline and online, very enjoyable and fun, affordable and you can buy second hand cheap too, definitely recommend to other gamers.
Kerstin💚sparkles B.
1,554 reviews
Gamer Expert Level 1
Great game. Good for online gaming. Zombie game is a good addition. Fun to play with friends as well. Controls are easy. Good value for the amount of game content. Would recommend.
Laura M.
Whitehead
I like this game! It’s fun to play, I don’t play games that often so I’m not ever good so I think this is kind of hard to play but it’s still enjoyable! I’d play again and recommend
Chloe B.
argyll
Gamer Expert Level 1
I enjoyed playing Black Ops 3! I was really something different compared to the other Black Ops Games! It was more fun and enjoyable! My favourite feature about the game is Zombies! It's something different and had more scares in the game which i loved! It was such an eye-opener and don't get me wrong it was quite harder than i thought but who doesn't love a challenge! So if your thinking about buying this game i would highly recommend it because it's totally worth the hype and money and you wont regret it.
Lena E.
Bournville Road, Weston Super Mare
This game is amazing, especially for de stressing. There is nothing like getting home after a hard days work and having a laugh with mates! At some points the game can be annoying but that’s part of the console life. The graphics are amazing especially for a game that has high FPS (frames per second) the movement is exactly what you’d expect when you expect it. Although it’s not like real life I think this is what’s to be expected as the years progress in technology!
scarlet s.
Devon, UK
Gamer Expert Level 1
I play this with my brother! I really love al lot the call of duty games, especially this one! The quality of these call of duty games just keeps improving and this is so good! It has amazing missions, amazing zombie fights and although it’s gory it’s really good!
Buffy G.
I got this off a friend for $35! I love it so much, its great. I love how they kond of have a story mode with zombies in the bonus section under "nightmares" its really fun and a different way of playing. Im still new to the maps but I really love this game so far!
Zoe D.
Kingston, ON
Would anyone recommend this game for someone who barely plays shooter games?
Tori L.
Garner, NC
Zombies?
Amber R.
Port St Lucie, FL
How is this game ? Is it worth buying?
Michelle L.
Riverside , CA
Hi I've been looking for a game similar to 1&2 is 3 the same or is it more like ghosts or advanced warfare ? is it old style or very futuristic ?
Samantha L.
Edmonton, AB
Which game is better black ops 2 or 3?