BY ACTIVISION #9 in Xbox Games

Lock and load for an all-new Black Ops campaign see more...

• Is this worth getting? Especially if I only play it alone4 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this game for someone who barely p...22 Answers
  • How is this game ? Is it worth buying?18 Answers
Ashley W.
Auburn, IN
By far one of the best games I've ever played. Love playing against people online.
skylar b.
Weatherford, OK
Miss this game. Wish i could still play it. Its a great game, and amazing quality.
Alysha R.
Glade Hill, VA
Don't really like this on I like the 1st the best but this one is not really bad
Colleen K.
Gaithersburg, MD
My teenagers play this non stop. The game is very addictive and worth the money.
Lizbeth J.
I love this game. My husband and i are always playing this game is so addictive
Jenna C.
Love this game! me and my husband play it everyday! the graphics are amazing.
Waseem C.
Austin, TX
Great game, great guns, great fun. just need to remove all the extra jumping
Hafdallah N.
School District Wall 067, No. 26 Tebessa

My name is naoufel of Arab Games, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 100 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my instagram _les_bgs_dalger_ page contains nearly 15.000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Naoufel Hafdallah
my email address: nawfelhafdallah@yahoo.fr
lauren b.
River Heads
my fav fav fav call of duty ever!! well and the Activision, Inc. Activision Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. it’s so fun to play especially with friends. some of it is a little bit graphic for young kids but it’s fun to play and it’s a good strategy game
Suzanne M.
London, ON
Gamer Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this game and playing with my siblings,  I've played all the previous call of duty games and prefer this. The maps are updated, more selections for the players and playing Live and multiplayer is always a blast.  Favourite map is nuketown.
Zoe D.
Kingston, ON
Would anyone recommend this game for someone who barely plays shooter games?
Tori L.
Garner, NC
Zombies?
Amber R.
Port St Lucie, FL
How is this game ? Is it worth buying?
Michelle L.
Riverside , CA
Hi I've been looking for a game similar to 1&2 is 3 the same or is it more like ghosts or advanced warfare ? is it old style or very futuristic ?
Samantha L.
Edmonton, AB
Which game is better black ops 2 or 3?