BY ACTIVISION #9 in Xbox Games

Lock and load for an all-new Black Ops campaign see more...

• Is this worth getting? Especially if I only play it alone4 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this game for someone who barely p...22 Answers
  • How is this game ? Is it worth buying?18 Answers
Catie C.
Howland, ME
Call of duty #BO3 is alright it's a cross between destiny and Titanfall I personally think. Good game thp
lauren w.
Hartselle, AL
Love love love this game so much there are so many great maps and features that make this game amazing
Crystal G.
Gamer Expert Level 2
This game takes everything you loved about the core of black ops 2 and throws a futuristic spin on it.
Shaylin V.
Goshen , NY
This game was so boring. I returned it ASAP. Even the sales guy said I wasn't the only one who hated it
Stacey g.
Love this game! The graphics are so much better on the Xbox one compared to the Xbox 360 for this game.
Reine a.
Eastpointe, MI
I absolutely love this game. I play this game with my friends and family.This game have Great graphics.
Ashley J.
Caneyville, KY
First game I bought with my Xbox. Awesome game, graphics, sounds effects. Everything you want in a game
Joshua V.
Mathis, TX
Has one of the best zombie modes it's endless fun online and offline guns are constantly being added
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Gamer Expert Level 3
If you're not a black ops can idk what to say to you but you need to play this cause it's so much fun
Stephanie V.
Denison , IA
This is one of my personal favorites. The gun game is the best! Graphics keep getting better & better
Zoe D.
Kingston, ON
Would anyone recommend this game for someone who barely plays shooter games?
Tori L.
Garner, NC
Zombies?
Amber R.
Port St Lucie, FL
How is this game ? Is it worth buying?
Michelle L.
Riverside , CA
Hi I've been looking for a game similar to 1&2 is 3 the same or is it more like ghosts or advanced warfare ? is it old style or very futuristic ?
Samantha L.
Edmonton, AB
Which game is better black ops 2 or 3?