BY ACTIVISION #8 in Xbox Games

Lock and load for an all-new Black Ops campaign see more...

• Is this worth getting? Especially if I only play it alone4 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this game for someone who barely p...22 Answers
  • How is this game ? Is it worth buying?18 Answers
Kassandra T.
RIVERTON, IL
I love call of duty but I can't wait for them to go back to boots on the ground . Black ops 3 is a great game .
Wendy B.
Chicago , IL
Purchased at: Target
This game is fun to play. I enjoy shooting others in this game so I won't get killed it is adventures love jt
Gustavo R.
I love playing zombies I think this cod is the best one yet! I love the game modes and the guns they have now
Andrea A.
Wow! amazing game! this may over come my love of mw3! such amazing features and detail! highly recommended!!!
Raymond V.
San Diego
Great game love it me and my friends allways play it my favorite gamemode is zombies and i LOVE the dlc maps
Clarissa N.
El Centro, CA
Love love love this game!! Thank goodness it's not like ghost or advanced warfare!! campaign was really fun!
Jennifer D.
New boston , MI
Gamer Expert Level 1
Call of duty is the best game ever made. So obsessed with black ops esp and I can't wait to see what's next
Collin W.
Granville, NY
Best call of duty since black ops 2 love this game can't get enough of it beat one so far on the Xbox one
Adriana S.
Zion, IL
If anyone wants to play bo3... write me back with your gamer tags! 🙆🏽 really need new people to play with
Karina M.
El Paso, TX
I love this game it's really entertaining, the story it's amazing and I love this kind of shotting games.
Zoe D.
Kingston, ON
Would anyone recommend this game for someone who barely plays shooter games?
Tori L.
Garner, NC
Zombies?
Amber R.
Port St Lucie, FL
How is this game ? Is it worth buying?
Michelle L.
Riverside , CA
Hi I've been looking for a game similar to 1&2 is 3 the same or is it more like ghosts or advanced warfare ? is it old style or very futuristic ?
Samantha L.
Edmonton, AB
Which game is better black ops 2 or 3?