BY ACTIVISION #8 in Xbox Games

Lock and load for an all-new Black Ops campaign see more...

• Is this worth getting? Especially if I only play it alone4 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this game for someone who barely p...22 Answers
  • How is this game ? Is it worth buying?18 Answers
Jacob P.
Love the guns and wall running, hate the jetpacks. Wish every little add on for the game want a separate purchase.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Gamer Expert Level 1
I liked the whole black ops games. A lot of fun and a lot of action is involved. Worth playing over and over again.
Megan L.
Cincinnati, OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
Pretty good I must say, I was pretty excited for a new one to come out and i was really happy that it didn't suck.
Fhilipa R.
Silver city, NM
Gamer Expert Level 1
My favorite COD, my boyfriend and i can play this for hours. Loving the newest map pack. The story lines are great.
NATURAL H.
My brothers and cousins love this game. The are always playing It’s I even play it every now and then. Love it,m.
Rosie P.
Bronx, NY
Gamer Expert Level 3
My husband love this game he be up all night playing it Love love love this game what more can I say great game..
Benjamin A.
Aumsville, OR
Great game! Great play, good online maps that require more strategy than previous maps. Truly enjoyed the game.
Keegan T.
Mcdonough, GA
As far as COD games go this is my least favorite. The game play is way to different from the COD's of the past.
Jennifer M.
My fav game! Even with the glitches and camping i still love it. Black Ops in general has been the best series.
keely r.
Forks, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
My boyfriend and i play this game literally ALL the time!! We love zombies and multiplayer, they never get old!
Zoe D.
Kingston, ON
Would anyone recommend this game for someone who barely plays shooter games?
Tori L.
Garner, NC
Zombies?
Amber R.
Port St Lucie, FL
How is this game ? Is it worth buying?
Michelle L.
Riverside , CA
Hi I've been looking for a game similar to 1&2 is 3 the same or is it more like ghosts or advanced warfare ? is it old style or very futuristic ?
Samantha L.
Edmonton, AB
Which game is better black ops 2 or 3?