BY ACTIVISION #9 in Xbox Games

Lock and load for an all-new Black Ops campaign see more...

• Is this worth getting? Especially if I only play it alone4 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this game for someone who barely p...22 Answers
  • How is this game ? Is it worth buying?18 Answers
Clarissa M.
Riverview, FL
I love all the call of duty games me my hubby and step daughter play together everyday for a few hours for some family time
Katie B.
I love this game i have gotten dark matter and have finished all the specialists and cant wait for the new one to come out
NATASCHA O.
Hubby loves this game! If your a Call of duty fan you will def like this one. They did a great job! Way better than Ghost.
Jamie C.
Akron, PA
Overall it's a pretty decent game. Typical COD, very addictive. Defiantly for adults only Because of violence and language.
Ashley P.
Modesto, CA
Gamer Expert Level 2
Great game! I love it mainly for zombies but multiplayer is also fun. There is nothing like getting to level 30 in zombies!
Sebastian R.
Whittier, CA
Love all the call of duty games! Wish they would come out with another game like modern warfare! But this is just as good!
Gaby M.
I still play this game even though it's a couple of years old. This would have to be one of my favorite call of Duty games.
Karen V.
Lamont, CA
It's a decent game but sometimes I believe there is certain things that could be fixed about it. The zombies are amazing!
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Gamer Expert Level 1
One of my favorite gaming product items, can buy it locally and for a cheap price as well and quick find in stores :)
kristi l.
Broomfield, CO
Gamer Expert Level 1
Call of Duty games have never disappointed me! This one is so great and addictive. Of course the graphics are amazing
Zoe D.
Kingston, ON
Would anyone recommend this game for someone who barely plays shooter games?
Tori L.
Garner, NC
Zombies?
Amber R.
Port St Lucie, FL
How is this game ? Is it worth buying?
Michelle L.
Riverside , CA
Hi I've been looking for a game similar to 1&2 is 3 the same or is it more like ghosts or advanced warfare ? is it old style or very futuristic ?
Samantha L.
Edmonton, AB
Which game is better black ops 2 or 3?