BY ACTIVISION #8 in Xbox Games

Lock and load for an all-new Black Ops campaign see more...

• Is this worth getting? Especially if I only play it alone4 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this game for someone who barely p...22 Answers
  • How is this game ? Is it worth buying?18 Answers
Nick V.
Lubbock, TX
Played the beta version of this game and it is outstanding definitely a must buy once it is released!! Graphics, guns and gameplay is fantastic
EMILY B.
riverside
I really enjoyed playing this game! Very entertaining. Very easy to play very in expensive. Good quality game. I would definitely recommend it
Julie D.
Pico rivera, CA
I love this game just for the zombies. I played black ops 2 but this one has way more for zombies and way gunner it's pricey but fun to play
Kaitlyn P.
Garrison TX 75946
The best one black ops games I hope they are going to make a Black Ops 4 and if they do I would definitely get boy of the games right away!!!
james f.
Love this game can play for hours at a time mst buy if you like war games  it will bring you fun and keep your kids occupied for hours
Stephanie O.
I loved playing this game when the boys let me! I was horrible at it but I absolutely loved it, even though it would often frustrate me!
Jesus S.
Oakland, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Don't really like how futuristic this trilogy turned to. I prefer playing Black Ops 1 since the story is more interesting than this one.
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Love the game very futuristic so imaginative and fun enjoyable affordable and not a waste of time and it's like you're In the actual army
Alexxandria H.
This was an alright game. I loved how the campaign was multiplayer! The graphics were nice. But the campaign story was a lil ehh boring.
Courtney A.
Russellville , AR
Gamer Expert Level 1
Bought this for my SO for christmas and it's his favorite call of duty. Had a zombie mode, which is what I like to play lol.. recommend!
Zoe D.
Kingston, ON
Would anyone recommend this game for someone who barely plays shooter games?
Tori L.
Garner, NC
Zombies?
Amber R.
Port St Lucie, FL
How is this game ? Is it worth buying?
Michelle L.
Riverside , CA
Hi I've been looking for a game similar to 1&2 is 3 the same or is it more like ghosts or advanced warfare ? is it old style or very futuristic ?
Samantha L.
Edmonton, AB
Which game is better black ops 2 or 3?