BY ACTIVISION #8 in Xbox Games

Lock and load for an all-new Black Ops campaign see more...

• Is this worth getting? Especially if I only play it alone4 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this game for someone who barely p...22 Answers
  • How is this game ? Is it worth buying?18 Answers
Elijah B.
Oak Grove, KY
Big fan of the Call of Duty franchise. Campaign amazing, multiplayer action packed, fast, and compelling. Very slow player but playing Call of Duty against so many friends and people around the world has allowed me to speed up my reactions and best just about anyone I play with.
devon t.
Abingdon, MD
For a game that most Cod fans moved away from it wasn't that bad the Champaign was a bit of a let down. But the online is where this game really shines and the zombies mode held up to be pretty Decent
Ashley B.
Fort Bragg, NC
The spawning on multiplayer is trash, more times than not I'll be spawned where I can see my enemy. If I can see them they can see me. If the spawning was fixed it would be a much more enjoyable game.
Sarah B.
Boonville, In
My 9 year old is awesome at this game. I love when he gets the final kill cam, or is ranked top three and they show his character at the end. He thinks that is so cool and it makes me proud of him.
Cori M.
Shelby, NC
I don't get all the hype about this game, I do think that it is okay to play and can be fun sometimes but I don't think the play time is worth how long you have to do it to get far within the game!!!!!
Kati S.
Omaha, NE
I LOVE the CoD games, and this one is definitely fantastic! It's a little hard to get used to running along walls and using a more parkour style of movement though. The graphics are awesome, and my husband and I love playing it! I still like AW a little better though.
Cheyann S.
Kimbolton, OH
This game isn't perfect. If you play them for campaign mode you should be fine. The campaign part of this game is great! Great graphics and everything. But the zombies portion of this game is awful. No map changes or anything definitely a bigger fan of black ops 1&2.
Ben K.
I love zombies the most me and all my friends play it and it's addicting and I can't stop playing it although I wish I could get the season pass but idk if it's worth another 50$ after the actual game but I guess time will tell. I would recommend this to anyone.
Ashane B.
Canton, OH
I love Black Ops III. Me and my boyfriend play as soon as he gets off work at night and play until 2am. I like the look of the boards very updated, I wish nuketown was a regular board. Just waiting on the new update for it, more boards and hopefully nuketown is permanent.
sarah m.
San Antonio, TX
Heck Yeah this game is da bomb bro!!!! Best game ever, especially if i challenge one of friends to play. I love snipping them form high places and leave them wondering what just happened, lol.
Zoe D.
Kingston, ON
Would anyone recommend this game for someone who barely plays shooter games?
Tori L.
Garner, NC
Zombies?
Amber R.
Port St Lucie, FL
How is this game ? Is it worth buying?
Michelle L.
Riverside , CA
Hi I've been looking for a game similar to 1&2 is 3 the same or is it more like ghosts or advanced warfare ? is it old style or very futuristic ?
Samantha L.
Edmonton, AB
Which game is better black ops 2 or 3?