BY ACTIVISION #8 in Xbox Games

Lock and load for an all-new Black Ops campaign see more...

• Is this worth getting? Especially if I only play it alone4 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this game for someone who barely p...22 Answers
  • How is this game ? Is it worth buying?18 Answers
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA
This game is awesome! Me and my husband both play it and he loves zombies mode. It's affordable in my opinion. We got ours from game stop but u can also get them at Walmart! I would say go get i this game! U won't be Disappointed
Luis C.
This game at times felt like a knock-off of the Xbox One exclusive, Titanfall. Even though the game did feature new wall running & exoskeleton, it still feels like the same old game with just a new skin on top of it.
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Gamer Expert Level 2
Activision Call Of Duty: Black Ops Iii - Xbox One
Of this is a must have for any Call of duty fan. 1-2 players so play against your friend or play online against everyone playing. And of course Zombies hello I'm there just for that.
Tori N.
Wolf Point, MT
Love this game I play it like every day and my brother and sisters You should all get this game my favorite map is combine and it is so fun my favorite gun is a sniper this would be a great investment to do some thing with someone also that is why I like the Xbox one
Kayla R.
Seekonk, Ma
It's a great game I just wish they would focus more on the zombies. The maps are all pretty good and mostly new. The zombies maps blow my mind and make me want to play for hours on end. They are truly beautiful.
Jennifer H.
I'm so over the Call of Duty franchise. I can't say I recommend it to anyone anymore because there are too many other games out there that are 10 times better. Play Rainbow Six, Battlefield, or Titanfall instead.
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
I get so angry playing this game... I literally want to start going on a killing spree. Eh. Bad joke? I'm only kidding but I'm not at that level of mad but I'm allllmost there. This game is all around ADDICTING
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
I literally play this game everyday. It is very different than the rest of the call of duty games. It's set in the future. But it's pretty cool. The graphics are on point and it's very popular. I recommend
Courtney S.
Antioch, IL
This game is not like the other ones I am not a fan of the new zombie maps. It seems they have run out of ideas so they just keep remaking the orginals. Can't you come up with some new ideas?
Brittney B.
I love me some call of duty like it's nobody's business but I was soooooo disappointed in this game. The multi-player just wasn't fun for me and the zombies mode was terrible. Advanced warfare was way better.
Zoe D.
Kingston, ON
Would anyone recommend this game for someone who barely plays shooter games?
Tori L.
Garner, NC
Zombies?
Amber R.
Port St Lucie, FL
How is this game ? Is it worth buying?
Michelle L.
Riverside , CA
Hi I've been looking for a game similar to 1&2 is 3 the same or is it more like ghosts or advanced warfare ? is it old style or very futuristic ?
Samantha L.
Edmonton, AB
Which game is better black ops 2 or 3?