Activision Call Of Duty: Black Ops Iii - Xbox One

Lock and load for an all-new Black Ops campaign

Anyone miss this game?[product:activision-call-of-duty:-black-ops-iii-xbox-one]
Iss this worth it?
Is this game still a good game? Does anyone know about the gameplay?
Start your review of Activision Call Of Duty: Black Ops Iii - Xbox One!
Elijah B.
Oak Grove, KY
Big fan of the Call of Duty franchise. Campaign amazing, multiplayer action packed, fast, and compelling. Very slow player but playing Call of Duty against so many friends and people around the world has allowed me to speed up my reactions and best just about anyone I play with.
Tori N.
Wolf Point, MT
Love this game I play it like every day and my brother and sisters You should all get this game my favorite map is combine and it is so fun my favorite gun is a sniper this would be a great investment to do some thing with someone also that is why I like the Xbox one
Christin M.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Great game but I bought this after playing the newest modern warfare game and it just doesn’t compare. I’m sure it was great when it came out but I found it pretty confusing and the multiplayer servers aren’t great but again this is an old game at this point.
Lissa D.
Atwater, CA
Activision Call Of Duty: Black Ops Iii - Xbox One uploaded by Lissa D.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you have any boys in the house (girls as well) this is a must have! Jammed packed with great graphics and features! You can sit down and enjoy hours of game play!
Ashley H.
Woburn, MA
Im not sure if this is the new one or not, but if so... Then wheb we played the beta it seemed intense. The graphics look INSANE
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
Gamer Expert Level 2
1,137 reviews
Purchased at: GameStop
I like the who COD franchise. Great game play. When you get a good group to play with online, its fantastic. Favorite is nuke town of course. My husband and will play this together. 😊
robin K.
Gamer Expert Level 2
1,004 reviews
my boyfriend plays this game and he enjoys it alot. it’s not hard to play at all.. Very easy to play. not expensive at all. i personally would definitely recommend playing this game if you haven’t yet.
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
My boyfriend and i play this game literally ALL the time!! We love zombies and multiplayer, they never get old!
Clarissa M.
Greenville, MS
I love all the call of duty games me my hubby and step daughter play together everyday for a few hours for some family time
Kelly O.
Milford, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
I like all the call of duty l games, this one was pretty good, it's expensive but worth it if you're really into it, the graphics were decent I will continue to buy this franchise of games and I'd recommend it to others
Ask a question to the Influenster community...