Activision Call Of Duty: Black Ops Iii - Playstation 4

Lock and load for an all-new Black Ops campaign

Call of Duty: Black Ops II (PlayStation 3) ? Activision Call Of Duty: Black Ops Iii - Playstation 4
Doo you think it’s worth buying black ops4 ? Or should I wait to see if they com out with black ops 5
Black ops or fortnite???
Start your review of Activision Call Of Duty: Black Ops Iii - Playstation 4!
Nai S.
Sacramento, CA
Owned all black ops, by far I can say this one is the best. My bf is on this game everyday after work lol
Xochitl E.
Los Angeles, CA
Activision Call Of Duty: Black Ops Iii - Playstation 4 uploaded by Xochitl E.
I love this game so much. The maps for this game are good. Plus the zombie maps are amazing. I love the story line as well. Would highly recommend this game to everyone.
Shaleen Y.
Mt Washington, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Still my fav version of call of duty. Easiest to understand and get through. I like this story mode the best. But the details and performance could obviously be better.
melissa V.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Activision Call Of Duty: Black Ops Iii - Playstation 4 uploaded by melissa V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Mucha acción y matanza hay que tener buena puntería. mi hijo es muy bueno jugando. También se juega online.
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this game because of multiplayer and zombie mode I can definitely play it all day if I wanted to
Deb B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Purchased at: Best Buy
Our 17 year old loves this game. He said the graphics are incredible and each new release is better than the previous one. The only bad part about PS4 games is they can be expensive- we try to get them at Walmart or Best Buy when they are on sale.
mya B.
Knoxville , TN
Love call of duty, but this one if different . The maps are better and I like the black out feature
VICTOR L.
Jamaica, NY
Activision Call Of Duty: Black Ops Iii - Playstation 4 uploaded by VICTOR L.
I love gaming so much especial when new game comes out, so far the story line of this game is just movie like, not going to spoil it for you 😂😂😂 very easy to adapt, the online part of it is just awesome if you like playing online the ability to connect and create a private lan party is awesome i constantly use this option when all my friends are online and just create our own room ---just a awesome game. can wait to part 4 lol!
Diana H.
1,120 reviews
Purchased at: GameStop
I'm not into games like this, but my significant other spend hours on this game. He said it's very challenging and interesting.
Gurnoor S.
Floral Park
Purchased at: GameStop
The game was really fun when the game was alive and popping off. I had a blast with my friends and it had what every call of duty game needed. It was a futuristic version of the game where you had a good campaign mode, some good maps, and they added good specialists who we use in game and have different special abilities. Overall, this game was 9/10 when it lasted.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Taijoura T.