Activision Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 PC 33349

In the near future the worlds nations are once again plunged into the chaos paranoia and distrust of a Cold War. This 21st century arms race is the result of a new generation of warfare where technology and weapons have united to create a powerful and deadly alliance. As a member of an elite and covert fighting force you must fight the battles that are not reported by the news media covered by the blogs or rewarded with parades. Your government disavows any knowledge of your actions and the only support you have is the backup of your fellow soldiers. In these terrifying times youll be required to push the boundaries of right and wrong to accomplish your mission? are you ready to answer the Call of Duty.

Who think Black OP lll is better than this one?
Did anyone else play those made up games with your friends? Michael Myers and such?
I never played this,should I buy it ?
Start your review of Activision Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 PC 33349!
Kevan D.
Edison
Not Bad at all Definitely a good start if you are new-ish to first person shooters and not bad if you aren't. Overall it's worth the price.
Irakli M.
New Castle, DE
Gamer Expert Level 4
probably the best black ops game only fourth one and cold war can compare to this one i liked the fact that u could choose during the story but honestly story is not main reason why we play this games online is absolutely amazing action packed with maps that became classics and theres zombie mode omg it is fun tons of maps tons of action highly recommend getting this game even today
Hunter M.
Orlando, FL
My all-time favorite game! The best one they ever made! I will forever want it remastered.
Bethany S.
Saint Leonard, MD
Purchased at: GameStop
In all honesty, this is probably my most favorite game on the Xbox 360. It is also one of my top favorite Call of Duty games. I think that the maps on Black Ops 2 are some of the best maps that COD has released in a game. This game was not as glitchy as other releases and I had the most fun playing this COD game
Melissa W.
Greensboro, NC
Activision Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 PC 33349 uploaded by Melissa W.
If you're looking for a game that you can play with your friends, either online or local, wanting to kill some zombies or a campaign (story mode) and never be bored then this is the game for you! Great graphics and some action. I love this game!!
maria L.
Richmond, VA
Honestly my husband and i were very excited for this new release when it came out. But I didn't like it as much. Ummm quality is pretty good.. 😊
Maria B.
Proctorville, OH
I love this call of duty. One of my favorites for sure. I've always been a fan of the black ops so I say if you like any of them at all and haven't played this one, you need to!
Meagan B.
Louisville, KY
This game is super fun. It is easy to get lost in the game and play for hours. The levels are super fun. I don't like playing online much but I will play zombies online. My boyfriend and I can sit and play this game for hours. We get lost in the game and don't realize how much time we spend playing.
Ninoshka U.
Doral, FL
Love this game it has great graphics, good multiplayer, challenging, I played it on PS3. !!! I love the graphics on this game. Not a big campaign player but I do really like playing Zombies.
Roberto R.