Activision Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 uploaded by Yajaira b.Activision Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 uploaded by Benjy W.Activision Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 uploaded by Anita S.

BY ACTIVISION

The hit franchise returns with a bang in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 a Sony Playstation 3 video game. Set in the near future this Sony Playstation 3 video game puts you in the shoes of an elite black ops operative as you covertly neutralize threats to world peace. Moreover the branching storyline and non linear missions are sure to deeply engage you in this FPS game. As with previous installments Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 features realistic graphics and sound that will make even veteran gamers flinch. The multiplayer experience has also been revamped to make this FPS game less intimidating for newer players. New modes including combat training Pick 10 and zombie shootouts let you train for the brutal online multiplayer world and also give this Sony Playstation 3 video game lots of replay value. All in all whether casual gamer or veteran fragger Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 should be an integral part of any gamer s collection. Rating: M - Mature. Genre: Shooter First-Person. Platform: PlayStation 3. see more...

• Do you think they'll make it for a PS4?2 Answers
  • Is this a good game to buy a grown man, or more of a young adult ...7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Olivia H.
San Antonio, TX
My boyfriend and sometimes I play this game almost everyday after work. We have bought a few of the extra maps and they are all pretty dope. My favorite is nuketown bc the map is so simple, my boyfriends favorite is Alcatraz. Both are such cools maps.
Reajahen D.
Starke, FL
This is me and my husbands favorite game to play if you like black ops one then you are definitely going to like this one. It's pretty affordable now because it's been out for a while now. I would definitely recommend this to other gamers if your interested in first person shooter games!
Katie W.
Raleigh, NC
Could be more power up options but overall a very emersive first person shooter game. A franchise classic actually. The ability to hide and snipe in this game promises that if you aren't looking then you are going to die quick in multiplayer. Campaign was fun but have experienced way better in other games in the same genre.

Still call of duty remain at the top of the game in multiplayer shooter reactive gaming speed.
Alysia S.
Fulton, NY
I honestly play this game everyday, it is my favorite game aside from advanced warfare. The maps have to be my favorite part about it, Nuktown has to be my favorite. The only issue that I have at the moment is all of the hacking, recently it was so bad that nobody could really move the players. I'm sure it still happens in some games but I'm too busy playing personal custom games with my friends to really be all that affected. Like I said it's one of the best games I own and everyone i know reccomneds it highly no matter the game console
Kayla R.
Seekonk, Ma
Probably my favorite cod game but only because of the zombies maps. I do like the multiplayer and again would play for hours on end with friends. It's a pretty good game and I always go back to it wanting to relive the memories.
Victoria R.
Garland, TX
This is such an awesome game! If you liked the first Black Ops you're gonna love this one! It's even better than the first one. So much fun and Nuketown 2025 is amazing! This is a must have in your video game collection!
Michelle R.
Canton, GA
BO2 is by far the best COD right now, It comes with amazing maps small-medium maps great for domination, All there weapons are good to use. Great to play online with friends and the best part is Zombies and the DLC.
Yajaira b.
Bakersfield, CA
This is a great game. I love it but the only thing is that for some reason when ever I try playing it i start lagging. I don't know if it's the server or what? I can play any other game just fine.
Jacqueline O.
This was the game before BO3!! I had a crew and must admit we would kill it! It was great but hackers would kill the vibe at times! Overall, great game, fun, and entertaining
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
Team death match is my favorite multiplayer mode on this game :) it sounds a little intense but anyone who loves this game knows how fun it is.
Tiffany A.
Is this a good game to buy a grown man, or more of a young adult game?
Lindy B.
Do you think they'll make it for a PS4?