Activision Call of Duty Black Ops

• Since when is there a nintendo version of this?!4 Answers
Activision Call of Duty Black Ops
Elizabeth M.
Peyton, CO
CoD is probably my favorite game. The graphics are nice and playing online and meeting new friends is the best! My favorite thing to do is play zombies. It is definitely a game that is worth the money! So glad I got it and I would definitely recommend picking it up!
Taijoura T.
This was my first experience with call of duty and I loved it! This game is what started my love for this game and I need to buy it again so I can play. If you've never played this game you're missing out!
Jillian G.
I have this game for the Playstation 3 and it quickly became one of my favorite games! It's highly addictive and has many different game play options. You can play the story mode, the multi-player (online or single player), or zombies. You have to level up through the ranks and unlock different guns the more you level up. This is the game that sparked my interest in call of duty.
Kelsey S.
CLINTON, TN
This was the first call of duty game I played and I have yo be honest it was the first shooting game I have ever played as well. Even though it took me a while to get the hang of it I fell in love! Still to this day one of my favorite games!
alison f.
Its a relly fun game what i loved the most is multiplayer and u can take the game wherever u want and its really easy and fun to play
Justin C.
Laredo, TX
I've always loved Call Of Duty. Who doesn't? But the DS version is so much more fun to me only because I love the DS.
Denise F.
Rhinelander
Never played on a date but I've played it on my husbands Xbox and it is the only one I'll play first person shooter
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
A fun way to have your favorite popular game on the go! My kids love to play!! Many hours of entertainment!
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
This is one of my sons fave games its awesome graphics r realistic juss a awesome game to play online
Amber S.
Fort Worth, TX
The graphics and features are not the same as on an Xbox or ps but it is a fun game for on the go.
Ezgi K.
Maple, ON
Since when is there a nintendo version of this?!
Justin C.
Laredo, TX
Whew they made this a little while ago. Since before the new DS.