BY ACTIVISION

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Envisions the powerful battlegrounds of the future, where both technology and tactic have evolved to usher in a new era of combat for the franchise. Delivering a stunning performance, Academy Award winning actor Kevin Spacey stars as Jonathan Irons - one of the most powerful men in the world - shaping this chilling vision of the future of war. Power Changes Everything. An Advanced World: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare takes place in a plausible future in which technological progress and today's military practices have converged with powerful consequences. In this carefully researched and crafted vision of the future, Private Military Corporations (PMCs) have become the dominant armed forces for countless nations outsourcing their military needs, redrawing borders and rewriting the rules of war. And Jonathan Irons, the founder and president of the world's largest PMC - Atlas Corporation - is at the center of it all. see more...

Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Gamer Expert
Really good multiplayer. Has high replay value and I hated ghosts. I would recommend to a friend.
Sam G.
Orlando, FL
I always buy a cod game and then trade them in a year later...but then several months later I regret it. Advanced warfare made several huge changes to the cod formula. Amount of dlc is impressive, but the base game has large amount of maps and modes. Definitely worth buying.
Elly E.
homestead, FL
It is not what I love. it holds me over till I play black ops then I go back to advanced war far. I love shooter games.
Cat G.
Lamar, CO
This is a great game I could play it for hours I really enjoy the maps on both team death match and on zombies
Luna M.
This is a very good game but overall not my favorite I like Black Opps 2 more but it's a good game to play.
Alicia H.
Florence, SC
I love all the COD games. I find them to be a challenge when playing online with others. It is a good strategy game and time pass. I do not recommend anyone 16 years old to be playing it due to the graphics and all the killing.
Abby X.
Advanced w. is awesome! My husband plays it all the time! Including the rest of cod games!
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Not the best from call of duty but it's still fun. I'm more of a fan of world war 2 games but this still has its perks!.
Esther M.
Canoga Park, CA
My boyfriend has this game and I played it a couple of time and I love it. It's hard to play but once you get the hang out it you start liking it. I don't think little kids should play it tho maybe 16 and up.
Reyes M.
Hoffman Est, IL
Used to be a fan of COD until I played this game. After playing it & was disappointed I didn't even bother buying the DLC pack & haven't bought another COD game. also sold this my own copy
Augusto S.
São Gonçalo do Amarante
Nunca cheguei a testar um aplicativo desse nível, ficaria satisfeito em testa-lo algum dia.