BY ACTIVISION

The art of war may be thousands of years old, but on the battlegrounds of the future, combat has become a big business. Where men and women once stood in defense of their nation the employees of Private Military Corporations (PMCs) are deployed, armed with the latest technologies and an arsenal of advanced weapons. Soldiers no longer need to specialize in any area of combat - equipped with powerful exoskeletons, they become the masters of all battlefield skills. In this new age of privatized combat, one PMC stands at the forefront of the industry, the juggernaut Atlas Corporation. Founded and led by Jonathan Irons, perhaps the most powerful man in the world, Atlas Corporation represents the evolution of modern combat. Under the oversight of Irons and men like him, the rules of warfare have been completely rewritten, and national borders change with the demands of the highest bidders. Do you have what it takes to navigate this ever-changing military landscape and answer the Call of Duty? The latest installment in the popular combat series, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare plunges you into the combat of the future, orchestrated and fought by PMCs with the latest technology in armor, weaponry and tactics. Enter the world of Jonathan Irons - the founder and president of the world's most dominant PMC, Atlas Corporation - in a powerful performance by Academy Award-winning actor Kevin Spacey. Step onto the battlefield in a powerful exoskeleton that provides a massive force multiplier, delivers strategic freedom and enhances even the most adept soldier's abilities with optimized movement, jumping and grappling, covert cloaking abilities and biomechanics that take your strength, awareness, endurance and speed to the next level. Destroy opposing forces with an advanced arsenal that allows you to dominate the battlefield and all-new equipment, abilities and perks that put you at the forefront of combat technology. Conduct missions with hoverbikes, highly specialized drones and other new vehicles that enhance your mobility. Attack enemy forces with tried-and-true standard ammunition or step up your assault with new directed-energy weapons. Jump into the fray like never before with this Game of the Year edition, which includes the original game and Havoc, the first downloadable content pack for Advanced Warfare. Battle a mutant horde of the undead with the new Exo Zombies co-op experience. Gear up for battle with the new AE4 directed-energy assault rifle and AE4 Widowmaker custom weapon variant. Engage in thrilling close-quarters and long-range combat with the four included multiplayer maps - Core, Urban, Sideshow and Drift. The future of war is upon you - are you ready to play your part? see more...

• I've heard many good things about this Call of Duty, but ...4 Answers
Christine A.
East Windsor, NJ
I've played cod for years and I hated this one. I can't get used to all the extra junk in the multiplayer. I miss just staying on the ground. Now everyone is boosting all over the map, running on walls. I feel like non matter how much you try someone is shooting you from above or whatnot. Very irritating when you play multiplayer
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
The graphics on this game or outstanding! However, I find it very hard to advance in points. The missions do not get me excited
I haven't found myself excited to grab the controller & have a gaming session with this game.
Heather S.
Anderson, SC
Gamer Expert Level 2
I love all the call of duty games to be honest. My son and I both play this together. His favorite is gun game and he is very competitive. This game is one of my favorites :)
Elijah P.
Hobart, IN
I love this game since I got it I play it everyday and there are very cool gadgets and weapons I just think it could be a longer campaign the campaign is very short and doesn't take long to beat but it is nice on multiplayer after you beat campaign mode
Dani P.
My husband and I love the call of duty games, but this was by far the worst we have ever played. It's not like the previous COD games. We disliked it so much we sold it to gamestop. Do yourself a favor and don't buy it.
Jorge S.
Maple Heights, OH
Call of Duty is taking a turn for the worse. I truly didn't care for this game too much it's beginning to be too futuristic for their own capability. Didn't really care for it too much.
Marissa B.
Hated the exo suits. I really wish Activision would stick with classics instead of futuristic. Ended up trading it back into Gamestop for $6
Elijah B.
Oak Grove, KY
This game was not as good as any other call of duty game. My favorite feature of the game is the crates you can open on Xbox live.
George M.
Mount Pocono, PA
The game was maybe the second unlocked game of all time but I love it. Game play was fast and accurate, the maps were great.
sarah s.
Clint, TX
This game its really good and intertaing love playing it with my boyfriend and it get me in a competitive mood.
Ryan R.
Palos Hills, IL
Gamer Expert Level 1
I've heard many good things about this Call of Duty, but is it really as good as people say?