BY ACTIVISION

Pre-order and get access to the call of duty: advanced warfare day zero edition*, available on november 3rd. in addition to early access to the game, the day zero edition features two custom weapons, the ak-12g assault rifle and crossbow-b2. And players who pick up the day zero edition will be able to level up quickly with a full day of double xp on november 3rd. finally, the day zero edition also includes the advanced arsenal bullet brass exoskeleton and em1 quantum directed energy weapon. play before the rest of the world with the call of duty: advanced warfare day zero edition. anyone who has already... see more...

• Is this game any different from modern warfare 3?6 Answers
Jenni R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The game play for this game is amazing. It gets a high tech makeover from the traditional Call of Duty games. The Zombies game mode is my favorite from the whole series on this game too! Online multiplayer is typical for a COD game. Great addition to the series!
Emily M.
kirkland, WA
Gamer Expert Level 2
My boys love this game. I prefer the BLACK OPS 3 to any of these games but they love it. I'd definitely say this game is for older kids and you can find the cheapest price by shopping around online first.
Jennifer R.
I love the Call of Duty franchise. This game is a little too futuristic for me to fall in love with it. I enjoy the other Call of Duty games better. On a plus side the graphics is amazing, makes you feel like you are inside the game.
Brandi B.
Louisa, KY
The last Call of Duty game I played this much was none of them. I love the multiplayer, the campaign, zombie mode. The graphics on the PS4 are amazing. I've shared multiple screenshots because I'm just blown away by the visuals. The Exo did and abilities are a little something to get used to buy sui fun one you get the hang of it. I would recommend this game to any gamer. 10/10
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Game is awesome. Maps and updates are always cool and fresh. Only thing keeping me from giving the game 5 stars is the system hack is extremely annoying and I wouldn't buy the next game of it included system hack. The warbjrd score streak is also extremely annoying. Other than that, game is great, and playing online is awesome.
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
This game was so much fun to play. The gadgets and Technology with the weapons was amazing. It kinda gave you a glimpse into how the future might change Warfare. I suggest everyone that likes shooter games to play it.
Victor P.
Lo jugué en la PS3, tiene muy buenos gráficos en las cinemáticas xDD, buena historia, si la jugabilidad la hubieran hecho un poco mas fluida en sus movimientos hubiera sido mejor pero un buen juego por parte de Sledgehammer
alexis a.
Tulare, CA
It is the same thing every time these cod games come out, but I still find myself loving it and not being able to stop playing. Graphics are great, and new updates are wonderful and come in handy
VICTOR L.
Jamaica, NY
This jus hours and hours of amazing game the storyline will have heart raising. Love the way this game brings my friends and family together over the internet on the 2xp weekend now let me go continue playing!
Joshua O.
Moncks Corner, SC
The advanced warfare series is great and holds its own as a game, even though I prefer the black ops series better the advanced warfare story line and game play is a blast to indulge in!
Wyatt M.
Wilmer, AL
Is this game any different from modern warfare 3?