BY ACTIVISION

Pre-order and get access to the call of duty: advanced warfare day zero edition*, available on november 3rd. in addition to early access to the game, the day zero edition features two custom weapons, the ak-12g assault rifle and crossbow-b2. And players who pick up the day zero edition will be able to level up quickly with a full day of double xp on november 3rd. finally, the day zero edition also includes the advanced arsenal bullet brass exoskeleton and em1 quantum directed energy weapon. play before the rest of the world with the call of duty: advanced warfare day zero edition. anyone who has already... see more...

Jessica K.
Stapleton , AL
Love this game!! My husband and I preordered two copies of this game so we could play individually without having to resort to split screen. I have played all of the Call of Duty games and this is one of my favorites for sure. It didn't take long to adjust to the changes and I have a blast playing the online multiplayer option!
Carol A.
Windsor, NJ
I bought this game the first day it came out. Overall I'm pretty impressed with the game. I don't think its my favorite of all the past games, but it does have some really fun future aspects. The boost pack is really cool because you are floating all over the maps. They have put a bunch of patches out so the lag has gotten better. Cant wait for the map packs to come out. The "zombies or extinction" element in this game is more of a co op survival mode where you can jump into big goliath and shoot computer run players. Its really fun!
Kristen H.
Spring Hill, FL
Being completely honest, I wasn't going to purchase AW. I saw the videos, all of the jumping, and it sort of seemed really overdone. I was wrong. Broke down at the last minute before Christmas, and went ahead and made my purchase to surprise the kids. After playing with the exo suit (all of the jumping around), it really made it a challenge, and a whole lot of fun. Learning the new weapons is a constant, as every time you Prestige (advance up by 50 levels), all of your attachments for your weapons are taken away, and you have to re-earn them. I think it's great, because you are constantly getting better with them. So glad I decided to purchase AW, extreme value for the money.
Alyssa C.
Grand Junction, CO
I have had this game since the day it came out.
I have never been so obsessed with a COD game!
I absolutely love this game!
member-f3eccdb69
Miami, Florida
Didn't love it. i see where Activision wanted ti go but not loving it. meh its interesting in my opinion but gets dull after 3 months.