BY ACTIVISION

Winema C.
I bought the game for my brother and I end up being the addicted one and I ended up being fan of the whole call of duty game line
Chyane C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love Call of Duty! My brother and I take turns when one can't pass a certain part in the game. It's challenging and fun.
marco c.
Calexico, CA
Call of,Duty are most likely the greatest military video games out there so far..REal graphics that get you into the game
Jarrod B.
Diamondhead, MS
One of the best first person shooters of all time in my opinion. This game started my love for the call of duty series.
Dana K.
Carroll, IA
Call of Duty is a riot! I have always liked them but this one seems to be the best in my opinion. It's worth getting
Casandra A.
Staten Island, NY
Good game, and the storyline is very good. I like the multiplayer options and aspects of it. Play it every weekend.
Allyson N.
woodbridge, VA
I bought this for my fiancé and I just love watching him play. He get really into which is amusing to me.
shanti j.
My husband loves his game. A fun shooter game, and fun online play. Great for a group of friends to play.
Amber P.
Rock Hill, SC
This is a great game. I love playing it with my husband. We have a great time playing together.

GameStop

GameStop was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.