Activision Call of Duty 4  Modern Warfare uploaded by Elijah B.

Activision Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare

BY ACTIVISION

Activision Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
  • "the story line is good and the multiplayer is really fun and has lots of different ways to play!" in 2 reviews
  • "I've never played it online in any depth but I liked the story line and the controls." in 1 review
  • "the multi-player is super fun and the story is good " in 1 review
Elijah B.
Oak Grove, KY
Call of duty is the best games out there. This game is the best call of duty game still I love it and my brothers and friends like the game also.
Kelly-Lynn D.
Lazo , BC
I enjoy this game a lot ! Pretty picky with games but I like this one ! I like each level and I find it's actually stress relieving lol ! Lots of fun with multiplayer and you can change the difficulty ! One of my favorite war type games !
Aureanna B.
Canada
This is by far the best COD game they have ever made. It was my absolute favorite when I was 14. They just released a remaster of it for the XBOX ONE and other gaming platforms and it's absolutely amazing. The nostalgia is strong with this one. Such an awesome game.
Marie C.
Saint Louis, MO
Love playing this game with my son. We look forward to our game time every night! This game as amazing graphics and story line.
Joshua V.
Mathis, TX
This game got me into call of duty it was also the first cod game I played tons of fun
Luna B.
This is my favorite first person shooter. I think the later games were fun but this will always be my favorite. I feel like the later games of the series got too complicated. I think the simplicity of it is what made it such a good game. People weren't always camping and making it boring for everyone else like they do these days.
Paul B.
Royersford, PA
This game is great. Everything about it is fun. The only flaw that this one has is that it is simply not as fun as MW2.
Jasmine L.
I enjoy Call of Duty 4, the graphics are great and the maps are great, some are more complicated than others but that just depends on your level of expertise in these games.
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
Graphics are really good. Campaign mode is really fun to play because you can switch between sides.
Jared F.
Atlanta, GA
Best game on the COD series. Each game after tried to imitate this games success. The multiplayer was always entertaining and kept you coming back for more.