Activision Call of Duty 4  Modern Warfare uploaded by Elijah B.

Activision Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare

BY ACTIVISION

Activision Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
  • "the story line is good and the multiplayer is really fun and has lots of different ways to play!" in 2 reviews
  • "I've never played it online in any depth but I liked the story line and the controls." in 1 review
  • "the multi-player is super fun and the story is good " in 1 review
Elijah B.
Oak Grove, KY
Call of duty is the best games out there. This game is the best call of duty game still I love it and my brothers and friends like the game also.
Marie C.
Saint Louis, MO
Love playing this game with my son. We look forward to our game time every night! This game as amazing graphics and story line.
Paul B.
Royersford, PA
This game is great. Everything about it is fun. The only flaw that this one has is that it is simply not as fun as MW2.
Jonell T.
Omaha, NE
The graphics are good. Multi-player is really fun too. My husband actually didn't mind this game either
spencer b.
Latonia, KY
This started modern warfare so it is a good game. the multi-player is super fun and the story is good
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
Graphics are really good. Campaign mode is really fun to play because you can switch between sides.
Joshua V.
Mathis, TX
This game got me into call of duty it was also the first cod game I played tons of fun
Aureanna B.
Canada
This is by far the best COD game they have ever made. It was my absolute favorite when I was 14. They just released a remaster of it for the XBOX ONE and other gaming platforms and it's absolutely amazing. The nostalgia is strong with this one. Such an awesome game.
Kelly-Lynn D.
Lazo , BC
I enjoy this game a lot ! Pretty picky with games but I like this one ! I like each level and I find it's actually stress relieving lol ! Lots of fun with multiplayer and you can change the difficulty ! One of my favorite war type games !