Activision Call of Duty 4  Modern Warfare uploaded by Elijah B.
Activision Call of Duty 4  Modern Warfare

Activision Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare

BY ACTIVISION

Activision Call of Duty 4  Modern Warfare
Activision Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
  • "the story line is good and the multiplayer is really fun and has lots of different ways to play!" in 2 reviews
  • "I've never played it online in any depth but I liked the story line and the controls." in 1 review
  • "the multi-player is super fun and the story is good " in 1 review
Luna B.
This is my favorite first person shooter. I think the later games were fun but this will always be my favorite. I feel like the later games of the series got too complicated. I think the simplicity of it is what made it such a good game. People weren't always camping and making it boring for everyone else like they do these days.
Nico M.
Van Nuys, CA
This is my all time, hands down, favorite game of all time. Classic story line, fantastic visuals, suspenseful surprises, and a mission to accomplish. I've played this over countless times and it's still a blast.
Shonda R.
Wetumka, OK
This is the first person shooter game that I really got into. It was easy for me to play. Took me a little bit to learn controls. The storyline was awesome. First game I actually got involved with the characters.
Dena T.
Lilburn, GA
I quite like this game. I've never played it online in any depth but I liked the story line and the controls. The ending was sad but I loved the different locals. Pripyat!
Heather S.
This was my first COD game. It is really fun once you get the hang of it. the story line is good and the multiplayer is really fun and has lots of different ways to play!!
Jasmine L.
I enjoy Call of Duty 4, the graphics are great and the maps are great, some are more complicated than others but that just depends on your level of expertise in these games.
Kristina V.
The orginial! This is just one of those games that you have to own. Graphics suck compared to the new COD games but this was the game that changed multiplayer FPS forever.
Jared F.
Atlanta, GA
Best game on the COD series. Each game after tried to imitate this games success. The multiplayer was always entertaining and kept you coming back for more.
Matt R.
Brook Park, OH
THE ABSOLUTE BEST SHOOTER OF ALL TIME BEST CALL OF DUTY THERE IS HANDS DOWN STILL CAN PLAY IT ABD REMEMBER MAPS N GUNS THE CAMPAIGN IS EVEN FUN AS HELL A++++
Elijah B.
Oak Grove, KY
Call of duty is the best games out there. This game is the best call of duty game still I love it and my brothers and friends like the game also.