Activision Call of Duty 4  Modern Warfare uploaded by Elijah B.
Activision Call of Duty 4  Modern Warfare

Activision Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare

BY ACTIVISION

Activision Call of Duty 4  Modern Warfare
Activision Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
  • "the story line is good and the multiplayer is really fun and has lots of different ways to play!" in 2 reviews
  • "I've never played it online in any depth but I liked the story line and the controls." in 1 review
  • "the multi-player is super fun and the story is good " in 1 review
Luna B.
This is my favorite first person shooter. I think the later games were fun but this will always be my favorite. I feel like the later games of the series got too complicated. I think the simplicity of it is what made it such a good game. People weren't always camping and making it boring for everyone else like they do these days.
Nico M.
Van Nuys, CA
This is my all time, hands down, favorite game of all time. Classic story line, fantastic visuals, suspenseful surprises, and a mission to accomplish. I've played this over countless times and it's still a blast.
Shonda R.
Wetumka, OK
This is the first person shooter game that I really got into. It was easy for me to play. Took me a little bit to learn controls. The storyline was awesome. First game I actually got involved with the characters.
Jasmine L.
I enjoy Call of Duty 4, the graphics are great and the maps are great, some are more complicated than others but that just depends on your level of expertise in these games.
Elijah B.
Oak Grove, KY
Call of duty is the best games out there. This game is the best call of duty game still I love it and my brothers and friends like the game also.
Marie C.
Saint Louis, MO
Love playing this game with my son. We look forward to our game time every night! This game as amazing graphics and story line.
Paul B.
Royersford, PA
This game is great. Everything about it is fun. The only flaw that this one has is that it is simply not as fun as MW2.
Joshua V.
Mathis, TX
This game got me into call of duty it was also the first cod game I played tons of fun
Jonell T.
Omaha, NE
The graphics are good. Multi-player is really fun too. My husband actually didn't mind this game either
spencer b.
Latonia, KY
This started modern warfare so it is a good game. the multi-player is super fun and the story is good