Activision Blizzard Inc. Call Of Duty Ghosts - Xbox One uploaded by Paris C.Activision Blizzard Inc. Call Of Duty Ghosts - Xbox One uploaded by Blanca B.

BY ACTIVISION

Call of Duty: Ghosts - Xbox OneActivision Call of Duty: Ghosts 84683 PC Games-A new Call of Duty Universe-The next generation of multiplayer see more...

Gaby M.
I know a lot of people who dont like this game but overall I think it's good. Has good maps and weapons. Not one the the best call of Duty games but I still enjoy playing it.
Brittany P.
I have to say. From Xbox 360 to Xbox one the graphics did get better. And that made the game slightly better and nicer to play but not that much. I still played it for the longest time. Mainly cause my other friends played it. But that was about it.
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
I personally love this game especially while playing online with friends or even just random people. Definitely worth the price. It does get old fast though. Still highly recommended.
Bethany G.
Tacoma, WA
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is one of the boyfriends games and he loooves call of duty for years all he did was play , compete and talk about call of duty and each release restarts the obsession
Christine A.
East Windsor, NJ
Just like all call of duty's it doesn't matter how bad it is we all find ourselves still buying and playing it. This one is nothing special just like all the others. Multiplayer, make sure you have a headeset.
Paris C.
Nottingham, MD
I fell into the COD hype again. This is one of those games that I wish they would cut the cord on. Paying $50+ for a replica of the last output is sad when you’re as well known as Activision. I buy these games hoping that they’ll finally be worth the money. Now, if you’re new to the COD series, you might pick this up and think “what is this girl talking about, the games great.” Yes, visually and technically it’s a solid game. But again, originality plays a huge part in my game selection and I’m falling away from Activision.
Francisco A.
Washington, DC
It is a fun game, still it feels like the franchise has gone into a free fall since Modern Warfare II, a lot of times you miss good storytelling and more believable situations as the ones that you live here are a little over the top.
Jeffrey R.
Claremore, OK
Gamer Expert Level 1
Probably one of the worst games released by the franchise. I was highly disappointed with this game. I really wish they would stop with all the futuristic crap, but maybe I'm just getting old? who knows...I hated it
Brittney B.
Ghosts is on of my favorite call of duty games! I love playing all the different modes and I love that you can have a dog to follow you around! This game is a little old but I still go back and play it quite often
Elijah B.
Oak Grove, KY
So I have been a call of duty fan for years now. When they released call of duty ghosts I was excited to get it on Xbox one. The game is very fun and enjoyable. I would play this every day if it was the only game I had. I recommend this game to other gamers.