Activision Blizzard Inc 72851 DIABLO III PC uploaded by Vanessa V.

BY BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT

Two decades have passed since the demonic lords; Diablo; Mephisto and Baal; set out across the world of Sanctuary on a vicious rampage; twisting humanity to their unholy will. Yet for those who battled the Prime Evils; the memory fades slowly. When Deckard Cain returns to the ruins of Tristram Cathedral; seeking clues to defeat new stirrings of evil; a fiery harbinger of doom falls from the heavens; striking the very ground where Diablo once entered the world. This fire from the sky reawakens ancient evils and calls the heroes of Sanctuary to defend the mortal world against the rising powers of the Burning Hells once again. Experience one of the most anticipated PC games of the year. Experience the thrill of 5 powerful character classes; brand new 3D graphics with visual effects and Havok physics; numerous indoor and outdoor areas detailing new regions in the world of Sanctuary; interactive environments with dangerous traps and obstacles; an improved Battle. net multiplayer system; a vast assortment of fiendish monsters with unique attacks and behaviours and a brand new quest system that is customized to the character. see more...

Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI
Honestly. One of the best games I've played in awhile. The store line is great and the graphics are pretty amazing. I am a HUGE league of legends fan and this game fits into my category of games. Would most definitely recommend this game to anyone who is a true 100% gamer. Go right now and get it!
Karen H.
I've been playing Diablo some the first one came out and it's a fantastic set of games. This one was on the PlayStation and I love it even more on the console. My favorite part is the rainbow land!!!
Brenda L.
I really didn't think they could do the original Diablo game justice, but they did and then some. The game os very up to date but also full of bits and peices of Diablo and Diablo II. Tristram is back and so of course is the Worldstone.
Kate N.
I didn't enjoy this game nearly as much as Diablo 2. The story seemed to just get in the way and I didn't find the gameplay challenging at all. I beat it and didn't even want to start a NG+ because I felt like I saw all I needed to. Quite simply, I found it boring. Diablo 2 will always be my favorite. I re-play and beat it at least twice a year and never tire of it.
Shailine D.
I didn't play the first two, but my fiance did and really wanted me to play this one with him. He loved all three. We beat this game in a week changed the difficulty and best it again in another week. Great game and was super fun.
Jennifer L.
Ajax, ON
I haven't played the first two but my boyfriend bought me this game for Christmas a while back so I would play with him. I don't play it as often as I used to, but it is still a fun game to hop into every now and then. The story line is pretty detailed. The bosses are a challenge but fun to fight. I love leveling up my character and finding better armour and weapons. Definitely one of my favorite Blizzard games