BY BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT #76 in PC & Mac Games

A World of Warcraft pre-paid game card is the ideal gift for any player of this popular MMORPG. Give the gift of 60 days of playing time to your favorite World of Warcraft elf or troll and they will do a shimmy of joyous dance in Ironforge in your honor. Players can continue their adventures in the land of Azeroth without the use of a credit card just by following the directions at the World of Warcraft game site and be online and playing in minutes. After all who wants another pair of socks unless they are player made or the much sought over magic ones? Give the gift of high adventure with 60 days of pre-paid fun. Brand: BLIZZARD ESRB Rating: T - Teen Genre: MMORPG Features: With the World of Warcraft Pre-Paid Game Card you can continue your epic quest for 60 days without a credit card. Follow the instructions at wwwr. worldofwarcraftcom/ gamecard and be up and running in minutes. The World of Warcraft Game Card is a perfect gift for any adventurer in Azeroth. see more...

• So I've been debating on buying WoW.. should I just wait for the ne...1 Answers
  • what i need to play this game? my pc does not run well my fps in l...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Ashanti W.
Ashanti W.
Muskogee, OK
These are great for the World of Warcraft player who doesn't want to put their credit card information onto their account or have a recurring charge on their card/to their bank account. These cards can be purchased at just about any store and will allow you to play World of Warcraft for 2 months. There is no premium charged when you use one of these cards. You are still charged $30, which is equivalent to paying the $15/month charge twice, except it is upfront at once instead of once two months in a row. I used these exclusively when I was in high school and did not have a bank account, but was making money baby sitting. It was a great way to also make sure I was accountable with my money while also allowing me to play my favorite game for two months.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Panama City, FL
Great option for those who don't have a credit card, or don't want to use their credit card online. Also works perfect for a stocking stuffer type of gift. If you get the one that comes in a box there's usually some guest keys for friends, I think my last one had a code for a Hearth Stone card pack too.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
La Porte, TX
I miss this game so much!!! I don't get to play it enough but my daughter does! I would play this for hours on end and it's actually how I met my husband since we both played! Now my daughter continues the journey for us both lol.
Steven B.
Steven B.
Visalia, CA
Great gift for those who love WoW! Easy to use. You'll be up and running before you know it. Even if it's not a gift for some one else and you just don't want to put your credit card on the Internet this is perfect for you!
Malek T.
Malek T.
Columbus, OH
Great gift for friends, family, even for yourself. If your aren't able to buy online with a credit card the WoW prepaid card allows you to spend cash money to purchase your WoW time.
Carmen B.
Carmen B.
White lake, MI
I love these cards!!! You can only buy it for 2 months at a time instead of one month, but honestly if you wanted to do month by month you would be putting your credit card in.
Hilari R.
Hilari R.
These cards are wonderful if you don't like auto-draft payments. These help me keep with my budget, and it allows me to keep track of expenses better.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Arlington, TX
Not a fan of WoW buy the prepaid cards are a good idea. The game is addicting to those who like games like this so having the cards are helpful
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Always a great gift for WoW players. Time does not begin until code is entered by player so buying in advance is not a problem at all.
Andres G.
Andres G.
WoW un juego muy adictivo y muy bueno, es un mundo abierto con gráficas medias y una jugabilidad distinta a los demás juego cuando juegas mucho al juego te vas a acostumbrando eso si si juegas mucho a este juego si o si tiene que ser con amigos o sino te cansarías.Es tu opcion si compras tarjetas son baratas depende de como te guste el juego.
Valeria p.
Valeria p.
Winston Salem , NC
Gamer Expert
what i need to play this game? my pc does not run well my fps in lol i have 45-60 fps
Caity L.
Caity L.
So I've been debating on buying WoW.. should I just wait for the new one or get this?