BY ACTIVISION

With a combined 1 billion downloads, angry birds has been called one of the most mainstream games out right now and one of the great runaway hits of 2010. one of the world s most popular gaming brands is finally taking flight and for the first time ever, they re crashing on game consoles everywhere! features: classic, comical, addictive gameplay! 3 best-selling angry birds games in 1 angry birds angry birds seasons, angry birds rio 19 episodes each with an exclusive, new level -new achievements and trophies become a bird slinger, banana fanatic or the grinch! ... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Gamer Expert Level 2
I bought this game for my son and he loved it. I have played it a couple of times and I have to say I kinda liked it. I didn't really get caught up in the whole angry bird scene but this game was enjoyable. Some of the levels were pretty hard. If you love angry birds this is the game for you.
Krista R.
Jacksonville , IL
Gamer Expert Level 4
I give 5 stars because my son just loves this game. When we have gone through the board games on game night we all sit and take turns playing each level. We actually put him on this game to work on his hand eye coordination because he has a eye that crosses and sure enough in the year it has gotten a lot better
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
I bought this for my 2 boys to play and I really didn't find it that great. It is pretty much the same thing you do on the app. There is nothing special about it. My kids literally played it twice and got bored with it and stopped playing it all together. It was a waste of money in my opinion.
hannah i.
Im grown and i still love this game!! it also comes on mobile app and i love how i can play it on the go i would highly recommend this for kids... it isn't violent
Katelyn B.
Byron Center, MI
Maybe I'm just too old to enjoy this game, but it is no different than the free version you can get on the iPod or iPhone. That's just my opinion.
Genny G.
Hidden Vl Lk, CA
Este es uno de los juegos que me mantiene entretenida por un rato. No soy fanatica de los juegos pero este me gusta 👍 y divierte
Maisue y.
My boys love this game. They play it as much as they can . I am looking forward to buying more games like this for them
Ashlee J.
If you are getting this game for an 8 year old boy, beware that you will probably have to pry them away from it.
Renee O.
Dallas, TX
This is a great game for the kids. It keeps them entertained for hours, both boys and girls love this game.
Rebecca M.
Coram, NY
Angry Birds is so addicting. I play it all the time on my phone but playing it on the xbox is a lot easier