BY ACTIVISION

With a combined 1 billion downloads, angry birds has been called one of the most mainstream games out right now and one of the great runaway hits of 2010. one of the world s most popular gaming brands is finally taking flight and for the first time ever, they re crashing on game consoles everywhere! features: classic, comical, addictive gameplay! 3 best-selling angry birds games in 1 angry birds angry birds seasons, angry birds rio 19 episodes each with an exclusive, new level -new achievements and trophies become a bird slinger, banana fanatic or the grinch! ... see more...

• Does this game play just like the google play app on andr...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else have someone who's obsessed with this game?2 Answers
Activision Angry Birds Trilogy (Nintendo 3DS)
  • "I can'rt stop playing this game and my daughter got me hook on it...Very fun game to play for hours....." in 1 review
Angela S.
This game is so much better in 3D. Even though I have played this game on another device, it was still fun to play in a different way. I did get bored after awhile bit thats just because I have played this before.
Maria  V.
Fresno, CA
This game suck I wouldn't even buy it or download it. Its boring how you just pull the birds with rubber band and let them flewd and other stuff this is really for little kids but a lot of people likes it.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
My nephew is obsessed with this game i could never take it away or he cries until I give it back. The only benefit is it keeps him entertained.
Tori J.
Shadyside, OH
It's a fun game but I couldn't see purchasing it for a device when you can get a free version on a smartphone. good for kids though
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
These angry birds are adorable. My son is a huge fan of them and has angry birds everything. It's a fun game.
DONNA V.
Tiffany T.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Good game but it's way better on the tablet or phone apps. and it's pretty difficult for kids on the ds.
Sierra D.
Rome, NY
Its a entertaining game for a few minutes. however I am 21 and se a lot of my friends playing it.
Alyssa C.
Gamer Expert Level 2
The title to this game explains it all - it's the iconic Angry Birds game, in 3DS form. Protect yourself from the piggies with all your favorite angry birds and slingshot your way to victory! This game is oddly addictive and just as good as the mobile version. If you like the original, you'll like this one too.
Julie C.
centreville,nova scotia
Love this game,hours of fun,so additive,kind of all the same scenes,but very fun.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Does anyone else have someone who's obsessed with this game?
amber r.
Buena Park, CA
Does this game play just like the google play app on android?