BY ACTIVISION

Some legends are best left alone. The Celtic legend of Dire Grove has been passed down from generation to generation for centuries. Considered a fairy tale it was meant to frighten small children into staying in their beds through the night. But a recently unearthed artifact proves the dark legend to be true! Use your wits and Hidden Object talents to follow the trail of a group of missing graduate students in Mystery Case Files: Dire GroveFeatures:Beautiful Hidden Object scenes. Discover the roots of a timeless legend. Unlock the secrets of Dire Grove System Requirements for Windows. Windows 7 Vista XP. 2 GHz or faster processor. 1GB RAM. 530MB free hard disk space. 800 x 600 monitor. DirectX 9.0 or higher. Windows-compatible sound card speakers. 8X CD-ROM or DVD drive. Packaging: JEWEL CASE. Operating system: WINDOWS XP/VISTA/WINDOWS 7 see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Kathryn L.
Roanoke, VA
This game is awesome. My teenage daughters played it, so did my husband and myself. They are addictive if you love hidden objects mixed with mystery. I love how realistic a lot of the stuff. There is a whole series of Mystery Case Files. I have them all and love them. I found mine on Bigfishgames.com Totally fun game!!!
Brenda O.
One of the many great games of mystery case files. Hands down best hidden object games out. All ravenhearst and madame fate ones are awesome! There is now a sequel to this! Dire grove sacred grove
Maica W.
GA
This is a hidden objects game. It is not something I am into. I have other family members who enjoy it.
Nivea R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Gamer Expert
While the storyline is hood the graphics and play are not its like they added animated and inserted real life 3D just don't like it
Isabella D.
Hi all I'm trying my hand on her face to be the first place I have been trying since you
Amberlynn H.