BY ACTIVIA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ingredients: Cultured Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Fructose, Water, Sugar, Milk Protein Concentrate, Spelt Flakes, contains less than 1% of Modified Food Starch, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Agar Agar, Carrageenan, Pectin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate.

GoldenGoddess L.
Duncanville, TX
My kids love this flavor. I don't ever get to get any so I wouldn't personally know what it tastes like but Activia the brand has been great so far and I definitely see a difference in my body when I do the Activia challenge.
Ekaterina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Love everything that has oats. I’ve had a long history of on and off gastritis so Activia yogurt is a must in my diet. I typically start a day with having yogurt for breakfast. It’s light and delicious and is very good for digestion.
Joyce L.
RICHMOND, BC
I am not a huge yogurt fan, but I still eat it every now and then when I feel like I should be healthier. I like the vanilla flavor because it reminds me of ice cream more than a healthy fruit flavored snack. The taste is great, and the on the go package is great for having a snack on your way to work or school!
Octavia W.
Charlotte
At first I was sceptical, I'm not a big fan of yogurt. I couldn't have foods aside mushy stuff (pudding, mash potatoes,etc) and my mom introduced this treat. It had a nice texture, light taste (my pref.) and all in all was a delight. Easy open all round, and had me rethinking my bias towards yogurt
Cristy P.
Plano, TX
When I used to eat animal products this was always a staple in my breakfast! So filling and like starting your day off with a treat😛💖 it's a reasonable price for what you get and I really reallllly love that it doesn't taste like processed or "fake vanilla" at all!
Caitlin N.
Ellijay, GA
I'm honestly not a huge fan of this flavor. I like Activia and I think it's great for my system, but this flavor falls short. I got mine at Walmart just to give it a try, but I think I'll be sticking to strawberry or vanilla.
Haven B.
activia is a wonderful product. i looooved this yogurt. i got it to help with constipation, and let me tell you, this stuff is actually really great for constipation and other digestive problems. and it didn't take long at all to notice the effects. the bonus is that it doesn't taste bad, it was the best vanilla yogurt i've tried
Tatiana G.
These are great for when you need a light meal. The different flavors that they have are great. The vanilla one is really good specially its a really good natural flavor and doesn't really taste artificial .I found these to be better than the Chennai brand and they were really healthy peacially for some like like me trying to loose weigh.I highly recommend trying these
Caitlin W.
Lawrenceville
This yogurt tastes amazing. I'm always happy with it, plus it is very healthy. It's crazy how good it can taste, while being good for you. I'm definitely a repetitive customer. There is nothing I'd change about this product.
Marisa S.
Tallahassee, FL
This yogurt is delicious! Even my kids love it! Doctors recommend it! The flavor isn't overwhelming and is an excellent representation of the flavor it is sold as. I would recommend this to regulate your digestive system!