Activia® Vanilla Probiotic Yogurt

by Activia

#17 in Yogurt

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of vanilla and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Ingredients: Cultured Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Cane Sugar, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Milk Protein Concentrate, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavors, Agar Agar, Lactic Acid, Vitamin D3, Milk Calcium.

What do you think about this yougurt?
I’m looking for a good probiotic, does anyone recommend this ? Activia® Vanilla Probiotic Yogurt
What kind of gelatine is in Activia?
Start your review of Activia® Vanilla Probiotic Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...eating two a day for the past month and I must admit I feel a change in my digestive system.in 7 reviews
It is an easy and simple breakfast and they come in so many different flavors.in 3 reviews
2 days agoThonotosassa, FL
Well honestly, I love all the flavors. Great for the whole family and works like a charm for the digestive system. No changes necessary.. Perfect and delicious. I'm sure to always keep some in the fridge.
2 months agoBurke, VA
Purchased at: Safeway
Yumm!!! My new favorite yogurt! So creamy and delicous and isn't too sour tasting like some greek yogurts. I just went off antibiotics so I'm trying to get some probiotics in my system and this is a great way to do that. I eat two of them a day. I only wish they were a little bigger because I love it so much! I've become pretty addicted lol ☺ the vanilla ones are my favorite but the strawberry is pretty good as well. Would definitely recommend for those trying to get some good probiotics in their diet.
2 months agoOlive Branch, MS
This yogurt’s texture very smooth and rich. The flavor is very good. This product is a great way to get your probiotics in while also getting a great snack. The live culture is lower than other options but with the affordable price and availability, you can’t beat it. The price is very affordable and I would 9/10 recommend this product to others.
3 months agoKohler
It's not as sweet as I normally like my yogurt, but this does the trick just the same. Really tasty, creamy yogurt. Goes down very nice and smooth. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a probiotic yogurt. This is definitely a go-to when I go to the grocery store!
2 months agoSeattle, WA
It would probably be terrifying statistic to pin point how much of this stuff I eat. It's SO yummy and it makes my belly feel so much better. I highly recommend it for guilt free snacking and something to curb your sweet tooth!
a month agoRoslindale , MA
Purchased at: Walmart
For those of you who like yogurt or just like to add it to a smoothie I highly recommend this one. It tastes great (all the flavors do) and it’s soo good for you.
2 months agoBaltimore
This is my favorite yogurt. I love the taste. After I got my wisdom teeth removed, the antibiotic made me super sick. The doctor recommended taking it with Activia and it really helped settle my stomach.
9 months agoHollywood
I love this company and think they make great tasting products, EXCEPT for everything that says "Greek" on it. Sorry, Activia, I love your regular yogurt, all the flavors are great but even the best company could not make Greek yogurt taste good. It isn't worth the extra few grams of protein because it just isn't as good tasting as regular yogurt...Just because I am a professional doesn't mean you should listen to me. Eat what you like. Just know that you are NOT being picky or spoiled if you do not like Greek yogurt. You are normal and even some health pros actually admit that they hate this trend too. It's okay. You don't have to pretend to like this anymore!

I love when food is healthy and tastes great too. Unfortunately, with this "Greek" yogurt trend, better tasting yogurt is getting shoved off the shelves to make room for this sour, gross Greek garbage that manages to be lumpy AND watery at the same time, that goes bad too fast and that really tastes more like sweet sour cream than it does yogurt. I am here to say, you DON'T have to eat Greek yogurt if you do not like it. Companies have made a huge deal over the fact it has SLIGHTLY more protein and a little less sugar than regular yogurt. Read the label. See for yourself. Then have a protein shake, some almonds, some ham or something else with a few grams of protein if you really need it and have it with ORIGINAL Activia and not this Greek stuff. I hope this Greek trend dies out soon! It is overhyped, overrated and really not that much healthier.

24 days agoEtowah
So good! I love probiotics! I try my best to get in some kind of probiotics daily. This is a good product ... sometimes I mix it with a little cottage cheese and give it to my yorkies as a treat.
4 months agocave creek AZ
Activa yogurt does have a tad but more sugar than other yogurt but it is still my go to breakfast because it keeps me energized throughout the day until my next meal and taste like heaven. If you out nuts and fruit in the mix it is 100 times better! You should definitely try it out sometime!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...