Activia® Vanilla Probiotic Yogurt

BY ACTIVIA #16 in Yogurt

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of vanilla and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Ingredients: Cultured Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Cane Sugar, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Milk Protein Concentrate, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavors, Agar Agar, Lactic Acid, Vitamin D3, Milk Calcium.

Activia®  Vanilla Probiotic Yogurt
Activia® Vanilla Probiotic Yogurt
  • "I've been taking part in the Activa challenge by eating two a day for the past month and I must admit I feel a change in my digestive system." in 7 reviews
  • "It is an easy and simple breakfast and they come in so many different flavors." in 3 reviews
Jerry A.
Miami
These yogurts are amazing at targeting weight loss . I’ve seen my mother recently buy these more and more and man has she gotten slim. Every time she seems to get hungry she’ll just grab one out of the pack and eat it to quench her hunger instead of opting for the chips or unhealthy juices and sodas in the fridge . Not to mention that they are delicious , I’ve snagged one or two every now and then ; hahaha .
Iana D.
Oakland Gdns, NY
I normally don’t eat yogurt, but when I do I eat it with Quaker® Simply Granola Oats, Honey, Raisins & Almonds. It does make a good snack combination and is pretty filling. My baby brother eats this yogurt daily. I like that there’s different flavors when you buy, so you don’t get tired of eating the same one. There’s also chunks of fruits in the yogurt!
Consentida L.
Las vegas , NV
Five starts ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Me encanta este producto es muy saludable a pesar de que es dulce pero tambien te alluda mucho en tu sistema intestinal si eres de las personas que sufren al ir al baño comiendo este producto degaras de sufrir 😩😊
Kimberly S.
Temple, TX
I really truly love and enjoy that it is in this type of packaging because it brings you with two extra ones and I really enjoy the flavor I really like eating it as a family and would definitely recommend again the texture is very nice and sweet and it actually isn't as sweet as you would think it's the right size of
Carmen F.
Orlando, FL
You can find this yogurt at any grocery store. It has a great flavor and I actually I froze them and kind of make them like an popsicle and they taste even better. I would definitely recommend it and my dad was the one that introduced them to me so believe me when I tell you U was a picky eater and now I love them ❤❤❤
Jayda S.
Baton Rouge
Activia® Vanilla Probiotic Yogurt I really like this yogurt, my household love this product. I buy this in bulk.  It has a great taste. I have tried multiple flavors. I buy this every week. I like the taste better than Yoplait. I am a repeated consumer. I would buy again. I am a big fan of this product!
Ruchi C.
Brecksville , OH
Activia® Vanilla Probiotic Greek Nonfat Yogurt
We always stocked Dannie yogurt in our refrigerators. We are family of four people and we all lives different flavors, and different combination and Dannon is available is lot of combinations and range from low-fat, nonfat, Greek and probiotics range. The product is creamy and is appetizing. I use it with various meals ideas like to blend it in with fruits to have smoothie on the go. To mix it with my salad bowl and to eat with my carbs mostly white rice.
I would recommend Dannon range of products to everyone. Stock them up! Live clean and eat clean for your health goals.
Shea S.
Estero, FL
This yogurt is my daily staple in the morning. It tastes delicious, aides in digestion, and my body and I love it! The flavors are simple yet there is still variety and I love that lots of the time you can buy a 12 pack that’s half and half, so you don’t have to stick with the one same flavor!
Doreen M.
Florida
A good yougurt a little too sweet at times, it all depends on what flavors you get. It lives up to its price, a yougurt that can be used for many things with your health according to family’s doctor and I would definitely buy this again next time I go grocery shopping because I just ran out
Jovana R.
Mulberry, FL
This is my top favorite yogurt of all times It brings me back memories of when I was a little girl eating Dannon yogurts. I’ve been eating this same yogurt for years and haven’t changed it for any other. Not to mention it helps with digestion. When I’m in a hurry this is my go to snack.
Valyncia D.
What's your favorite flavor? Mine is Strawberry Cheesecake! :)
Heaven N.
Has this yogurt been helpful in regulating the digestive tract?
Mickenzie G.
San Diego, CA
Do you add anything to your yogurt, if so what?
Tina F.
Morgantown, WV
Did you think it would take so long to see probiotic effects ?
Taylor V.
Cheektowaga, NY
I took the two week activia challenge and did not see or feel any effects, did anyone else?