Activia® Vanilla Probiotic Yogurt

BY ACTIVIA #8 in Yogurt

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of vanilla and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Ingredients: Cultured Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Cane Sugar, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Milk Protein Concentrate, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavors, Agar Agar, Lactic Acid, Vitamin D3, Milk Calcium.

Activia®  Vanilla Probiotic Yogurt
Activia® Vanilla Probiotic Yogurt
Buy on Walmart
  • "I've been taking part in the Activa challenge by eating two a day for the past month and I must admit I feel a change in my digestive system." in 7 reviews
  • "It is an easy and simple breakfast and they come in so many different flavors." in 3 reviews
Keri D.
Greenwood
PERFECT on its own, or mixed in with a smoothie! I eat this every morning mixed with some fruit, granola, flax seed as a smoothie and it’s the perfect combo! The taste is creamy and so appetizing.

I am very weird about the texture of my food, but I have no problem with these because they are so smooth with tons of flavor - I can’t remember the last time I didn’t have a stock of these!

The only reason I gave it 3 stars is because it’s a little pricey compared to other yogurt brands and they expire really quickly so it’s almost impossible to buy in bulk if it’s just you eating it!
Paula P.
Van Buren, MO
I went through a period when I ate this twice a day for my stomach & if I didn’t I could tell. At the time I just used Vanilla because it didn’t have fruit in it. I liked this brand & the taste better then any other I had tried. Now I cannot taste at all so I will still get the Vanilla because I know that I liked it. Now I will add anything to put some texture in it, fruit, nuts, Chi & Flax seeds. So mostly I will make a smoothie with it as my base ingredient.
audrey w.
michigan baby
I suffer from Irritable Bowel Syndrome. This keeps me so regular and makes the day more tolerable. I eat 2 a day one first thing in the monring and one before dinner. Every time i drink coffee it goes straight through me but if i drink one of these it doesnt happen. K have tried charcoal pills, zantec, and even some anti anxiety medications for my IBS and activia is the only thing that helps.
Iana D.
I normally don’t eat yogurt, but when I do I eat it with Quaker® Simply Granola Oats, Honey, Raisins & Almonds. It does make a good snack combination and is pretty filling. My baby brother eats this yogurt daily. I like that there’s different flavors when you buy, so you don’t get tired of eating the same one. There’s also chunks of fruits in the yogurt!
Kaytlyn H.
If there is one thing my family does not run out of... Here it is!!! Both of my toddlers love this yogurt. We prefer the vanilla because it's great alone but you can add fruit or granola for flavor. It's great for when my kids are sick and on antibiotics because of the probiotics... It's not easy getting a toddler to drink a probiotics mix or a supplement lol lovee it!
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Very yummy yogurt! My husband loves the peach and my daughter loves the vanilla. My husband said the peaches in this yogurt taste much better than any other peach yogurt he has had before. We have also bought black cherry and that’s very yummy too. Costco sells a big box of these yogurts, which is a better deal than buying it at the grocery store.
Consentida L.
Las vegas , NV
Five starts ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Me encanta este producto es muy saludable a pesar de que es dulce pero tambien te alluda mucho en tu sistema intestinal si eres de las personas que sufren al ir al baño comiendo este producto degaras de sufrir 😩😊
Carmen F.
Orlando, FL
You can find this yogurt at any grocery store. It has a great flavor and I actually I froze them and kind of make them like an popsicle and they taste even better. I would definitely recommend it and my dad was the one that introduced them to me so believe me when I tell you U was a picky eater and now I love them ❤❤❤
Elizabeth S.
Ames
I have struggles with my digestive and reproductive system so it was suggested to me to try probiotics. I hate taking pills so I though I could give Activia a try. I was so impressed with the taste and texture. I have noticed a reasonable difference in my digestive health after eating these for a couple weeks! I am so thankful to have tried this yogurt.
Ruchi C.
Brecksville , OH
Activia® Vanilla Probiotic Greek Nonfat Yogurt
We always stocked Dannie yogurt in our refrigerators. We are family of four people and we all lives different flavors, and different combination and Dannon is available is lot of combinations and range from low-fat, nonfat, Greek and probiotics range. The product is creamy and is appetizing. I use it with various meals ideas like to blend it in with fruits to have smoothie on the go. To mix it with my salad bowl and to eat with my carbs mostly white rice.
I would recommend Dannon range of products to everyone. Stock them up! Live clean and eat clean for your health goals.
Valyncia D.
What's your favorite flavor? Mine is Strawberry Cheesecake! :)
Heaven N.
Has this yogurt been helpful in regulating the digestive tract?
Mickenzie G.
San Diego, CA
Do you add anything to your yogurt, if so what?
Tina F.
Morgantown, WV
Did you think it would take so long to see probiotic effects ?
Taylor V.
Cheektowaga, NY
I took the two week activia challenge and did not see or feel any effects, did anyone else?