Activia® Vanilla Probiotic Lactose Free Yogurt uploaded by Shelby C.Activia® Vanilla Probiotic Lactose Free Yogurt uploaded by jaila w.

BY ACTIVIA #40 in Yogurt

Say hello to Activia's Lactose Free lowfat yogurt. Enrich your day with the delicious taste of vanilla flavor blended with Activia's creamy Lactose Free yogurt with billions of live and active probiotics in every cup.

Ingredients: Cultured Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Water, Cane Sugar, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Milk Protein Concentrate, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavors, Lactase*, Agar Agar, Lactic Acid, Milk Calcium, Vitamin D3.

*Ingredient Not in Regular Yogurt

Contains the active cultures L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus and Bifidobacterium Lactis DN 173-010.

• What are your favorite ingredients to mix into this yogurt?3 Answers
Esmeralda C.
I love it- It works for me, helps my digestive system….but even better than that, it has helped my cat, Jack. I have had him and his 3 siblings since they were just days old. He was a finicky eater from day one and I always worried the most about him. His brother and sisters had no digestive issues. Jack had difficulty gaining weight, continued to be a fussy eater, and had vomiting issues. I took him to the vet and they found nothing. However since incorporating Activia, daily into his diet, he has gained weight (which was a relief to me since he was so thin)- and his digestive issues improved. Thank you Activia!!! I love this product!
Samantha K.
La Crosse, IN
I love yogurt, especially when they have the option of lactose free, because people in my family are allergic. Which gives us all the benefit of enjoying yogurt without worrying. They have quite a few different flavors but I do think they could step up their game a little In that department. Overall, it’s a great yogurt!
Sarah V.
Lebanon, OR
I think everyone can sing along when they hear the Activity a commercial on TV but I wonder how many can admit to actually faithfully using it. I love this product it is my favorite way to get good pro biology excess antil my tummy for less than a dollar. My favorite place way is Costco because they have it in big packs that come with strawberry blueberry and vanilla by far the vanilla is my favorite.
tee a.
Austin, TX
I love the flavor of these really taste like fresh vanilla and not just some artificial flavoring. I like how it’s good for your stomach with the added probiotics in it. I’ll purchase again and again all of the flavors are good my favorite is the peach. It has some small pieces of peach in it and I love it. Almost feels like I’m eating a pie. 🍑
Diana P.
Phoenix
Great yogurt for helping digestive system and is so great for people who are lactose intolerant and believe it or not this yogurt helps animals when they're sick I remember my dog got sick and he was throwing up and didn't wanna eat I gave him this yogurt and he got better at no time
Ling_LEWiNSKii C.
Tallahassee
Yummy yummy yummy. This isn’t a yogurt I would just snack on because, it just isn’t for me. I put this yogurt in smoothies to give my drinks an extra boost. The only thing I would say is tho, probiotic has it’s different effect on people, on me it works as a laxative so be careful.
Cassie M.
Activia Probiotic Vanilla is my absolute favorite yogurt. Not only is it healthy for me and keeps me regular, it also tastes great. It pairs well with lots of other foods, especially oatmeal, grits and/or fruit. My kids even love it.
Andrielly A.
I love the richness and texture of this yogurt . I am a repeat consumer. I have it on the daily with a side of water milk of soft juice . It’s one of a kind I can’t compare it . It’s extremely healthy for your body . It’s perfect just the way it is . I recommend it  Activia® Vanilla Probiotic Yogurt
yariliz r.
Kissimmee, FL
I love the taste of anything that has vanilla in it. I think this is a really healthy food and i purchase this every time i run out of it. This is a quite affordable product too so i fo recommend this to anyone
Jarienne T.
I eat this yogurt for breakfast (the blueberry one though). I don’t necessarily eat it because of the probiotic benefits, but i mean it makes me feel pretty healthy. I wish they came in bigger containers because i can eat a package of 4 in one sitting. I also wish they came with more whole blueberries. It’s very rare i get a container with whole blueberries in it. Other than that i really like it.
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
What are your favorite ingredients to mix into this yogurt?