BY ACTIVIA #58 in Yogurt

Looking for a snack that's delicious and nutrient dense? Discover Activia Greek nonfat yogurt. Thick creamy yogurt with billions of probiotics in every cup and twice the protein of regular yogurt. Spoon your way through the rich taste of vanilla bean and start a routine just for you.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Sugar, Water, Contains Less Than 1% Of Modified Food Starch, Natural Flavors, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin D3.

cinthia f.
Oklahoma City, OK
La verdad si me a ayudado con el metabolismo me siento mas ligera sin el estomago inflamado sin esa incomodidad. vas con regularidad al baño además que el sabor es delicioso eso es algo que me encanta que disfruto de comerlo y al mismo tiempo estoy ayudando a mi cuerpo
Rania Z.
Activia I have been using this most of my life it help me a lot I trust activia Greek I really do it always in my freg
Dustin M.
Calgary
I like how rich Greek yoghurt is, and this is no exception. This is a great treat that will make you feel good too!
Sarah H.
Toronto
Activia makes one of the best Greek yogurts I’ve tried! So smooth and creamy, you will not be disappointed!
One if my favorites when I'm at work and I want a quick snack. It taste so creamy and I came sit at my computer and saver every bit. It also keep you regular which is a bonus.
Gabrielle T.
Irvine
I love how sweet this yogurt is - I eat it instead of ice cream! It’s a good source of protein.
Jenn K.
Chilliwack
This is my favourite Yogurt! It tastes amazing and at the same time it’s providing me with Probiotics! I also love how this Yogurt comes in lots of different favours. I always have this product in my fridge.
Shanita M.
USA
The Greek yogurt is so rich and creamy! I can never get enough of the natural vanilla flavor its so good and tasty!
Katy D.
collinsville
This is a really good it taste awesome not to much sugar just the perfect taste it’s so smooth and heaven in my mouth it is awesome and great value good investment I recommend this to you all I know you will fall in love!
Torie K.
Newcastle
This is my favourite yogurt to pair with granola in the morning! The vanilla is my favourite because it isn't an overwhelming flavour that overpowers the granola or fruit that you pair it with. It's also a nice addition to smoothies!