BY ACTIVIA #46 in Yogurt

Looking for a snack that's delicious and nutrient dense? Discover Activia Greek nonfat yogurt. Thick creamy yogurt with billions of probiotics in every cup and twice the protein of regular yogurt. Spoon your way through the rich taste of vanilla bean and start a routine just for you.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Sugar, Water, Contains Less Than 1% Of Modified Food Starch, Natural Flavors, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin D3.

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie B.
Rimouski
nice and creamy taste, nice snack on evenings, affordable, good for health as well, more like a greek yogort
Tracy M.
Ashland
I recommend this for older people who have problems with digestion of food and has a great flavor I’m very picky on yogurt and this is the only one I like out of all of them I would recommend this I can get a little pricey but it is worth it
Eddie A.
Paramount , CA
Is good yogurt but not for everybody, it’s too creamy and taste a little bitter, was my first time trying Activia.
stephanie• a.
berino
Activia really help you to go to the restroom. And the flavor is really good , it’s not expensive because you get results really fast. I’m a repeat customer, I recommend to people who really need it.
Kary G.
Very tasty and doesn't seem to thick. Always my go to yogurt. Honestly one of my favorites. I also enjoy eating it with some granola.
Mariana S.
orlando
This yogurt is so good you can put fruits on it, honey, nuts, it goes with what ever you like
Katrina B.
Oklahoma City
Taste really good. Good for morning snack or lunch, great protein for the body aslo great for losing wait
shelby g.
Granbury, TX
This is great for blending into smoothies. It gives a nice smoothness to my drinks and has a very mild taste
Pamela F.
New Plymouth, OH
Great flavor and smooth texture. This is one of my favorites! I purchase it at Walmart and/or Kroger. I am a regular consumer of Greek yogurt in general and have tried most brands. It ranks second or third with the brands I typically buy.
Juliana M.
Seaford
The greek ones are my favorites!! Activia is a great Brand and the greek couldn't tasty any better, It is perfect to have a good diet.