BY ACTIVIA

Looking for a snack that's delicious and nutrient dense? Discover Activia Greek nonfat yogurt. Thick creamy yogurt with billions of probiotics in every cup and twice the protein of regular yogurt. Spoon your way through the rich taste of vanilla bean and start a routine just for you.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Sugar, Water, Contains Less Than 1% Of Modified Food Starch, Natural Flavors, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin D3.

Activia® Vanilla Probiotic Greek Nonfat Yogurt
This yoghurt is lovely, it doesn't have that strong vanilla taste but just enough to make it delicious.
Queen C.
Smooth, creamy & packed with protein & probiotics! Great value for the low price. Love the vanilla flavor.
Jennifer U.
Albany, NY
Amazing I constantly by this I love the walk to taste and it's very filling perfect with granola!
Simone D.
Pretoria
Taste great for something that is nonfat or low fat and it was affordable prices .... It's healthy and tasty I would pick this for my family before any other I have been getting this for a while now and everything is just as wonderful as the last time
Carol P.
Toronto, NY
It taste delicious, and it really helps with going to the washroom. There are different flavours, I personally like the strawberry best.
Shelby-Lyn M.
Mission
My daughter absolutely loves this yogurt! Always my favourite brand/type to buy! Love how healthy of a snack it is!
kherradji m.
oran
I love this greek yoghurt vanilla flavor from activia is so delicious and it helps to get rid of bloating
Raluca C.
PRETTY GOOD PRODUCT. GOOD TASTE AND FLAVOUT. I BROUGHT IT FOR IT PROTEIN INTAKEEEEEEE. GREEK YOUGURT IS BEST
Abby M.
Most defiantly one of my favorite Greek yogurts in grocery stores! Smooth and creamy perfection
Tita D.
Laredo, TX
Delicious and sweet and smooth my daughter loves them she always wants me to buy them for her and it's healthy for her as well