BY ACTIVIA

Looking for a snack that's delicious and nutrient dense? Discover Activia Greek nonfat yogurt. Thick creamy yogurt with billions of probiotics in every cup and twice the protein of regular yogurt. Spoon your way through the rich taste of vanilla bean and start a routine just for you.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Sugar, Water, Contains Less Than 1% Of Modified Food Starch, Natural Flavors, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin D3.

• Does anyone else love dipping apples in this Greek vanill...1 Answers
Kenya W.
Texas
Hi, I just wanna say I really enjoyed using this product it definitely met all of my expectations. It was long lasting. This was my first time using this product and i was extremely happy how amazing it was. I will be buying it again whenever I run out!!!!🤗
Kimberly V.
Berea
Absolutely love this!! It's rich and creamy, and has the best Greek yogurt texture plus it's Activia so you can count on it being great for you and living up to their promise of making you regular.
Karissa L.
Ulster, PA
This product tastes exactly like regular greek yogurt. It work great in adding the extra fiber to my diet without adding on a ton of extra calories.
Bailey C.
Niles, MI
This yogurt was really good. It was great eating it on its own, bit it was also great putting it in my smoothies.
Barbara L.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Very good yogurt.  I usually eat one every morning to help with my sensitive tummy.  It is low calorie and full of probiotics.  I will continue to purchase this tasty vanilla yogurt to have with my breakfast everyday.  I have also tried peach and strawberry, and both of those are very good as well!
Missy V.
INNISFAIL, AB
I buy this for the kids for lunches or snacks.  They are kind of picky eaters and will only have vanilla yogurt!  And with the protein and probiotics in this yogurt I find it great for them.
Michelle S.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
This is a great treat or a yummy little something to have for a breakfast. It is a nonfat yogurt and so no worries about the extra fat and it has a nice creamy texture and is still very flavorful and delicious. It is a simple yet refreshing yogurt and I recommend it.
Vitória A.
Ponto Chique
Activia Greek é um iogurte grelhado tradicional não grelhado com o benefício de duas vezes uma proteína de iogurte normal de baixo teor de gordura e os benefícios probióticos da Activia. A Activia contém bilhões de nossa cultura probiótica  Bifidobacterium animalis lactis  DN-173 010 / CNCM I-2494, que demonstram sobreviver uma passagem através do trato gastrointestinal em quantidades suficientes.  Atividade social é um problema de perda de dinheiro com a redução de freqüência de desconforto digestivo menor quando consumado duas vezes ao longo de duas semanas como parte de uma dieta equilibrada e estilo de vida saudável.  O desconforto digestivo menor inclui inchaço, gás, desconforto abdominal e ruído.

Loreen R.
San Bruno, CA
This is your standard, run-of-the-mill greek yogurt—sweet enough that it's good for blending into smoothies or perhaps being used in some baking recipes, but it also is fabulous as a standalone for a quick breakfast or midday snack, if you wish.
Ashia B.
i love this taste so good and makes me feel so muhc better,healthy and active would 100% recommend i eat about one a day to amp up my day if you don’t already eat this your missing out best in the business :))
Kristie S.
Easton , PA
Does anyone else love dipping apples in this Greek vanilla flavored yogurt?