BY ACTIVIA #53 in Yogurt

Looking for a snack that's delicious and nutrient dense? Discover Activia Greek nonfat yogurt. Thick creamy yogurt with billions of probiotics in every cup and twice the protein of regular yogurt. Spoon your way through the rich taste of vanilla bean and start a routine just for you.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Sugar, Water, Contains Less Than 1% Of Modified Food Starch, Natural Flavors, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin D3.

Anna A.
Sacramento
Good. Doesn't taste artificial. not to sweet either. Always by from Walmart, I mix it with Granola. Its same price as Walmart brand, but taste much Better than
Lauren V.
I’ve had this item in the past and I like it. It has a great taste. Just like vanilla. I’m a repeat customer. They are priced good, not too expensive. I would recommend this to others.
Kristin M.
Marietta
Tastes great and helps the stomach. Bought at Kroger and usually eat at lunch time with a sandwich or breakfast with a piece of fruit. I typically buy every week.
Lindsay G.
I like this product it is very smooth. I think next I will try different flavors. I like to buy it when it is on sale, but when it is not I usually do not get it.
Roya  B.
Jonesborough Tennessee
This yogurt is smooth and delicious. Its health you can taste and its even good if you freeze it a bit and eat it like a popsicle. Its affordable and easy to find
Shanelle V.
Tamarac
This Greek yogurt is the best tasting yogurt on earth in my opinion!! It’s healthy and it’s delicious, it’s everything you want in a yogurt. I recommend this yogurt to everyone!!!
Michele M.
Saint Marys
Delicious and creamy. Very smooth. Tastes like homemade vanilla ice cream to me. The container is easy to open. It is priced fairly. Now I’m hungry for some yogurt. Dannon is my favorite brand of yogurt!
Mrs💕Dustin P.
Hedgesville, WV
I love these, has helped with my stomach with the medicine I take, these have changed my life. I would say anyone that takes medicine that cause stomach issues try
Kristin A.
Denver
Great Taste with Activia® Greek Vanilla Yogurt. Makes me go also, Jamie Lee Curtis was right with the revamped Activia® Greek Vanilla Yogurt
Amanda M.
How delicious. When there's not much time to eat, this is a great addition to any snack. Pairing this with granola, an english muffin, or a bit of fruit makes me feel awesome.

back