BY ACTIVIA #46 in Yogurt

Looking for a snack that's delicious and nutrient dense? Discover Activia Greek nonfat yogurt. Thick creamy yogurt with billions of probiotics in every cup and twice the protein of regular yogurt. Spoon your way through the rich taste of vanilla bean and start a routine just for you.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Sugar, Water, Contains Less Than 1% Of Modified Food Starch, Natural Flavors, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin D3.

Buy on Walmart
Clarissa C.
Great taste! I don’t eat yogurt often but if I do, Activia is my go-to. I love the probiotic properties because they do help with my digestive system. And did I mention, the taste is great?! Price point isn’t bad either, it’s worth the price.
Ashleigh E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
So, I tried this out as a low calorie option to my regular Greek yogurt. I was kind of disappointed. It is overly sweet and leaves my mouth feeling tacky. For what it is, I feel it is over priced, and I probably wouldn’t buy it again.
Sheilly D.
Fairfax, VA
This product it’s perfect for a healthy people..
Because the size it’s great for snacks in your day and they have many flavors..
It’s not cheap, but the price it’s ok.
You can buy the vanilla flavor because it’s my favorite!
MiNa B.
Activia® Vanilla Probiotic Greek Nonfat Yogurt is really good! I purchased this yogurt at my local Walmart. I'm a huge fan of yogurt so Dannon never disappoints. It's packed with the sweet flavors of Vanilla. Not only is it delicious but it's inexpensive. I would definitely recommend!
Kade L.
Coal Township, PA
Great yogurt for digestion! This yogurt is somewhat pricey compared to Yoplait but has a great flavor. I prefer vanilla flavor and add granola and fresh fruit. So good! Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a yummy snack!
Mariana N.
Phoenix , AZ
Activa is my go to yogurt the taste is really good. The price is fair not expensive at all. My favorite flavor is the vanilla and it’s a healthy yogurt. I would definitely buy this item again. I recommend this to everyone.
Angelique N.
MMMMMMMMMMMMM.... I LOVE this yogurt. It is very healthy, very tasty, and has a very good texture as well. I would choose this over ANY other yogurt brand because it meets all my expectations in a good yogurt brand.
Josh M.
Columbus, OH
Perfect with fruit - works well as a breakfast snack or something in between meals. Seems like a healthy addition to your diet. Bought at Kroger's. True to taste vanilla, not too thick nor liquid. I would buy again, based on taste and price combined.
Tysheema M.
I love greak yogurt! So when activia let this cat out the bag i ran at the chance to get some.I love how this regulates my bowel movements with great tast attatched.also they have manufactured copons available.
Angie K.
Great product!!!!! Amazing taste and feel good after eating it! I love using this as a quick morning breakfast or even snack during the day, add some fruit and granola to the mix and your good to go. Also makes a great base for smoothies. Try it!