BY ACTIVIA #54 in Yogurt

Looking for a snack that's delicious and nutrient dense? Discover Activia Greek nonfat yogurt. Thick creamy yogurt with billions of probiotics in every cup and twice the protein of regular yogurt. Spoon your way through the rich taste of vanilla bean and start a routine just for you.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Sugar, Water, Contains Less Than 1% Of Modified Food Starch, Natural Flavors, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin D3.

Jodi S.
Sumter, SC
This yogurt is better than some other Greek yogurts I’ve tried :) very low in sugar and great with a little scoop of kind bar granola! Affordable price tag as well. I’d recommend it to others. :)
ROSELINE A.
Athens, GA
It’s delicious! It’s a great snack or breakfast to have especially when you’re one the go. I typically don’t reach for yogurt but I do reach for this one. I think it is completely worth the bucks. Give a try especially with added granola or fruit!
Kyrsten C.
Mammoth Spring
I don't really enjoy the taste of yogurt so I often try new flavors and brands. Activia is one of my top picks but the vanilla is one of my least favorite. The texture is nice but there's hardly any taste. The vanilla isn't a good flavor so I would not buy this product again, but they do have other good flavors to try. I recommend the strawberry.
Asma A.
Non fat Greek yogurt is a great way to get protein and also very good way to loose weight. Greek yogurt is little expensive than regular one but it’s okay to compare it’s benefits.
Barbara L.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Very good yogurt.  I usually eat one every morning to help with my sensitive tummy.  It is low calorie and full of probiotics.  I will continue to purchase this tasty vanilla yogurt to have with my breakfast everyday.  I have also tried peach and strawberry, and both of those are very good as well!
One if my favorites when I'm at work and I want a quick snack. It taste so creamy and I came sit at my computer and saver every bit. It also keep you regular which is a bonus.
Caroline K.
I’m weird about textures anyway, but this is some of the driest mouth-feel Greek yogurt I’ve ever had (hopefully that makes sense). The light Greek yogurt version of this is soooo much better.
Janet G.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Absolutely wonderful flavor and texture. A very smooth and thick yogurt with a sweet but not overly sweet taste. Great filling and great for those wanting to lose weight. I've been eating this brand of yogurt for years but this was the first time to try the greek version and I absolutely loved it!
Stephanie B.
This is one of the better Greek yogurts! This specific type has definitely gained popularity, but some Greek yogurts have an incredibly sour taste (though I guess it comes with the territory). However, if you are eating for the health benefits, this is the one to choose as far as flavor goes!
Chris W.
Newport
This Dannon Nonfat Greek Vanilla Yogurt is one of my favorites. The health benefits of added protein are excellent and well worth the calories. It is available in convenient serving sizes and still relatively cost effective. You can also use it in smoothies for added flavor and creaminess.