BY ACTIVIA

Looking for a snack that's delicious and nutrient dense? Discover Activia Greek nonfat yogurt. Thick creamy yogurt with billions of probiotics in every cup and twice the protein of regular yogurt. Spoon your way through the rich taste of vanilla bean and start a routine just for you.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Sugar, Water, Contains Less Than 1% Of Modified Food Starch, Natural Flavors, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin D3.

Devour D.
Yummy. I love the vanilla Dannon yogurt especially when I add my favorite fruit and granola. It's healthy and oh so good. Dannon is very creamy and the vanilla is so flavorful too. For me it comes down to taste. So I choose Dannon.
Bailey S.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
This product is really good. It doesn’t have a plain taste. I bought this at Publix. I am a repeating customer to this product because it is so good. The value for this is great and I would definitely recommend this to other people.
Emily M.
Newport
I love this yogurt I like to eat it before my meals and it helps me digest it easier . If you haven’t tried it you should . The taste is so smooth and yummy . If you haven’t tried it you should . You can buy it at any grocery store !
Taylor D.
I bought this yogurt for my son for some probiotics.. I finally actually tasted it yesterday and the taste is extremely strong for being vanilla. It tastes like there's spoonfuls of honey in it. I enjoy the regular yogurt for myself, but maybe plain Greek is the way to go for my son.
Anna K.
San Diego
This is a really nice yogurt. It's actually one of my favorites. I think it's really healthy for you because it's non fat. I've tried this so many times. It's so creamy and tastes like vanilla. I would recommend this to others.
Heather M.
Bossier City, LA
So yummy. Great Greek yogurt texture. Extremely creamy. It tastes like dessert but it's actually pretty good for you. I am usually a Chobani girl but I would definitely repurchase and I'm excited to try their different flavors.
Marissa B.
This yogurt is perfect as a starting point for a salad and easily affordable. I like that it doesn’t have that bitter taste that many Greek style yogurts have. It’s a healthier alternative to traditional yogurts as well.
Katy D.
collinsville
This is a really good it taste awesome not to much sugar just the perfect taste it’s so smooth and heaven in my mouth it is awesome and great value good investment I recommend this to you all I know you will fall in love!
Morgan M.
reno
Great side for breakfast ! This vanilla yogurt has amazing taste and will definitely help keep you full! The vanilla is very rich and is a great flavor! I normally have one of these with my breakfast and it has done good
Amber S.
We really enjoy this product. The taste, the texture is smoothe, and the easy to read packaging. I have 6 people in my house and only one person doesn't like it.... (only because it's cold - he doesn't like cold food!)