Jenni H.
21 Knight st #315 Westbrook
Activia has been life-changing for me. My entire life I have  had problems digesting Jerry. I was tested and I am not lactose intolerant. I tried all kinds of expensive probiotics with no results. I tried eating activity it every day and it works like a charm. As long as I eat it for breakfast first thing I can then eat dairy throughout the day and have absolutely no problems whatsoever!   I cannot stress enough what a miracle this is. I no longer have to concern myself with choosing ice cream over cramping. Yay. I am normal.