BY ACTIVIA

Looking for a snack that's delicious and nutrient dense? Discover Activia Greek nonfat yogurt. Thick creamy yogurt with billions of probiotics in every cup and twice the protein of regular yogurt. Spoon your way through the rich taste of vanilla bean and start a routine just for you.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Sugar, Water, Contains Less Than 1% Of Modified Food Starch, Natural Flavors, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin D3.

• Does anyone else love dipping apples in this Greek vanill...1 Answers
cathy g.
I don't really eat yogurt allot but when i do i get activia they have agood choice of flavors but my favorite is the vanilla and the value of the yogurt very good it has a great consistency and texture i would like if the made a yogurt flavor that would go great with chocolate
hope g.
Elkins Park, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy this product so I could have a healthy immune system and good source of protein it's apart of my daily life I do go off but not every day but I do and it helps me to lose weight I really don't no if it help you like it help me.but love the taste really good.
beth s.
Loved this product.   I’m trying to get my family to eat better.  I buy a couple of these for my families lunches.  They loved this product as well.  My tummy feels better as well.  It’s an ok value compared to other brands.
Marina K.
Los Angeles, CA
Activia® Vanilla Probiotic Greek Nonfat Yogurt is a rich and delicious .Good eaten alone or in smoothie with banana, strawberry and oatmeal. Tasted great. Activia with billions of live and active probiotics will help you support your digestive.
Janneth M.
Le
Purchased at: Target
I love these yogurts they are super good when you don’t really have time to eat a big meal for breakfast and you are late totally work and also very good yogurt if you can’t find any yogurt that is good well here it is
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Vanilla is by far my favorite flavor!! This Dannon vanilla yogurt is top notch stuff!! It’s sooo creamy and smooth I love it!! It’s not too expensive and it’s sooo flavorful! My kids go through it like crazy!! It’s simple and A quick easy snack as well! Would definitely suggest it to any yogurt lovers! Or for your kids as an easy quick snack!! You can find them in almost all grocery stores!
Yasmine O.
orlando
Purchased at: Publix
I love the Greek activia yogurt and I use it for salads and other meals. The yogurt is good quality from other yogurts I have tried. You should try this yogurt!!
Anaili S.
I absolutely love it, it's taste isn't so opaque like other vanilla yogurts I've had and it doesn't overwhelm your taste buds. I'v bought it mostly from Kroger but i can also find it in Walmart or HEB. I constantly buy it, it my go to brand now.
Alice R.
Portage
This is delicious yogurt. It is great for a snack to hold off your hunger at intervals throughout the day. For when you are feeling very hungry, but you know that you still want to prepare yourself a good quality meal, this can take the edge off. Vanilla is also a pleasurable flavor for me to taste. When I am in doubt if I am going to like something, I always go with vanilla as my first choice when trying new food sources.
Ananda R.
Chicago
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this activia!! I eat it everyday for breakfast with some fruit for a while now and tastes amazing! It’s not expensive at all and I love this vanilla one! It’s my favorite! Very good, I recommend this product
Kristie S.
Easton , PA
Does anyone else love dipping apples in this Greek vanilla flavored yogurt?