BY ACTIVIA

Looking for a snack that's delicious and nutrient dense? Discover Activia Greek nonfat yogurt. Thick creamy yogurt with billions of probiotics in every cup and twice the protein of regular yogurt. Spoon your way through the rich taste of vanilla bean and start a routine just for you.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Sugar, Water, Contains Less Than 1% Of Modified Food Starch, Natural Flavors, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin D3.

Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Vanilla is by far my favorite flavor!! This Dannon vanilla yogurt is top notch stuff!! It’s sooo creamy and smooth I love it!! It’s not too expensive and it’s sooo flavorful! My kids go through it like crazy!! It’s simple and A quick easy snack as well! Would definitely suggest it to any yogurt lovers! Or for your kids as an easy quick snack!! You can find them in almost all grocery stores!
Anaili S.
I absolutely love it, it's taste isn't so opaque like other vanilla yogurts I've had and it doesn't overwhelm your taste buds. I'v bought it mostly from Kroger but i can also find it in Walmart or HEB. I constantly buy it, it my go to brand now.
Alice R.
Portage
This is delicious yogurt. It is great for a snack to hold off your hunger at intervals throughout the day. For when you are feeling very hungry, but you know that you still want to prepare yourself a good quality meal, this can take the edge off. Vanilla is also a pleasurable flavor for me to taste. When I am in doubt if I am going to like something, I always go with vanilla as my first choice when trying new food sources.
Laye Y.
Jacksonville Fl
Purchased at: Walmart
Does grwat witj regulating your balance . A light taste. The flavor is really good not overpowering. The price is a bit debatable. I have purchased this at both Walmart and Target . Target os actually cheaper however the price is a bit much.
Jessica I.
Old Bridge, NJ
This product is my all time favorite for either a quick snack or breakfast on the go. It has greek yogurt which is great and the nutritional value is exceptional. It allows me to get the great taste without worrying about the calories.
Emily K.
Love the vanilla, always a classic. It’s very smooth and not too sweet which is what I like. And it has a lot of cultures which is one of the main things I look for in a yogurt. I like to add in a few berries or granola sometimes too!
Jodi S.
Sumter , SC
This yogurt is better than some other Greek yogurts I’ve tried :) very low in sugar and great with a little scoop of kind bar granola! Affordable price tag as well. I’d recommend it to others. :)
ROSELINE A.
Athens, GA
It’s delicious! It’s a great snack or breakfast to have especially when you’re one the go. I typically don’t reach for yogurt but I do reach for this one. I think it is completely worth the bucks. Give a try especially with added granola or fruit!
Kyrsten C.
Mammoth Spring
I don't really enjoy the taste of yogurt so I often try new flavors and brands. Activia is one of my top picks but the vanilla is one of my least favorite. The texture is nice but there's hardly any taste. The vanilla isn't a good flavor so I would not buy this product again, but they do have other good flavors to try. I recommend the strawberry.
Asma A.
Non fat Greek yogurt is a great way to get protein and also very good way to loose weight. Greek yogurt is little expensive than regular one but it’s okay to compare it’s benefits.