Activia® Vanilla Probiotic Greek Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by cinthia f.Activia® Vanilla Probiotic Greek Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Rania Z.Activia® Vanilla Probiotic Greek Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Rania Z.

BY ACTIVIA

Looking For A Snack That's Delicious And Nutrient Dense? Discover Activia Greek Nonfat Yogurt. Thick Creamy Yogurt With Billions Of Probiotics In Every Cup And Twice The Protein Of Regular Yogurt. Spoon Your Way Through The Rich Taste Of Vanilla Bean And Start A Routine Just For You.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Sugar, Water, Contains Less Than 1% Of Modified Food Starch, Natural Flavors, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin D3.

Ullanda P.
Philadelphia
I purchased Activia from my local market a few months ago I believe it was Shoprite for a great price. I haven't had any lately but I really don't like the taste of most Yogurts but this one in Vanilla taste great! I sometime like to add granola to this Yogurt and I only would have one in the morning once I arrive to work. I was recommend this Yogurt by my Dr. he suggested I start adding Yogurt to my diet.  It's very creamy and does not have that harsh sour taste that some Yogurts have. The portion in each cup is just enough is snack size like so don't expect to get full off of one cup.
Jenni H.
21 Knight st #315 Westbrook
Activia has been life-changing for me. My entire life I have  had problems digesting Jerry. I was tested and I am not lactose intolerant. I tried all kinds of expensive probiotics with no results. I tried eating activity it every day and it works like a charm. As long as I eat it for breakfast first thing I can then eat dairy throughout the day and have absolutely no problems whatsoever!   I cannot stress enough what a miracle this is. I no longer have to concern myself with choosing ice cream over cramping. Yay. I am normal.
Anaili S.
I absolutely love it, it's taste isn't so opaque like other vanilla yogurts I've had and it doesn't overwhelm your taste buds. I'v bought it mostly from Kroger but i can also find it in Walmart or HEB. I constantly buy it, it my go to brand now.
Jodi S.
Sumter, SC
This yogurt is better than some other Greek yogurts I’ve tried :) very low in sugar and great with a little scoop of kind bar granola! Affordable price tag as well. I’d recommend it to others. :)
Barbara L.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Very good yogurt.  I usually eat one every morning to help with my sensitive tummy.  It is low calorie and full of probiotics.  I will continue to purchase this tasty vanilla yogurt to have with my breakfast everyday.  I have also tried peach and strawberry, and both of those are very good as well!
Janet G.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Absolutely wonderful flavor and texture. A very smooth and thick yogurt with a sweet but not overly sweet taste. Great filling and great for those wanting to lose weight. I've been eating this brand of yogurt for years but this was the first time to try the greek version and I absolutely loved it!
Alexandria K.
Freeport
Really tasty especially with the different flabors. Blueberry is my favorite flavor, calories arent bad, sugars arent bad as well. Had the yogurt a few times. Didnt really see a difference with bowels. I would mind buying it again, but only if on sale, had a tendency to be a bit expensive
brookebgriffin G.
Durham, NC
Keeps you regular and has a great light taste! It is a wonderful addition to a smoothie as the vanilla adds flavor but is not overwhelming. This is a great product and is fairly affordable. I highly recommend it and also like the bigger batch tubs.
Lacey W.
It's the best flavor they have and it goes perfect in my smoothies! I like that it has probiotics in it though I'm not sure they make it through the stomach acid and make it to where they are supposed to go. Just in case they do I but this kind.
Cherryll F.
McCalla
I like to use this product it good for my digestive system. This and affordable product for. Its a lot time you can at a reasonable price. I enjoy the blueberry, strawberry, and the peach flavor. Yes, I would buy this product again.