BY ACTIVIA #77 in Yogurt

Looking for a snack that's delicious and nutrient dense? Discover Activia Greek nonfat yogurt. Thick creamy yogurt with billions of probiotics in every cup and twice the protein of regular yogurt. Spoon your way through the rich taste of vanilla bean and start a routine just for you.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Sugar, Water, Contains Less Than 1% Of Modified Food Starch, Natural Flavors, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin D3.

Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Vanilla is by far my favorite flavor!! This Dannon vanilla yogurt is top notch stuff!! It’s sooo creamy and smooth I love it!! It’s not too expensive and it’s sooo flavorful! My kids go through it like crazy!! It’s simple and A quick easy snack as well! Would definitely suggest it to any yogurt lovers! Or for your kids as an easy quick snack!! You can find them in almost all grocery stores!
Ullanda P.
Philadelphia
I purchased Activia from my local market a few months ago I believe it was Shoprite for a great price. I haven't had any lately but I really don't like the taste of most Yogurts but this one in Vanilla taste great! I sometime like to add granola to this Yogurt and I only would have one in the morning once I arrive to work. I was recommend this Yogurt by my Dr. he suggested I start adding Yogurt to my diet.  It's very creamy and does not have that harsh sour taste that some Yogurts have. The portion in each cup is just enough is snack size like so don't expect to get full off of one cup.
Chris W.
Newport
This Dannon Nonfat Greek Vanilla Yogurt is one of my favorites. The health benefits of added protein are excellent and well worth the calories. It is available in convenient serving sizes and still relatively cost effective. You can also use it in smoothies for added flavor and creaminess.
Jenni H.
21 Knight st #315 Westbrook
Activia has been life-changing for me. My entire life I have  had problems digesting Jerry. I was tested and I am not lactose intolerant. I tried all kinds of expensive probiotics with no results. I tried eating activity it every day and it works like a charm. As long as I eat it for breakfast first thing I can then eat dairy throughout the day and have absolutely no problems whatsoever!   I cannot stress enough what a miracle this is. I no longer have to concern myself with choosing ice cream over cramping. Yay. I am normal.
Brenda C.
I always choose this flavor when it comes down to activia . It's so fluffy and soft , affordable for the most part . I always feel like my body has been cleansed after eating one of these 😂 . I will always buy these since they will always be a favorite
Anaili S.
I absolutely love it, it's taste isn't so opaque like other vanilla yogurts I've had and it doesn't overwhelm your taste buds. I'v bought it mostly from Kroger but i can also find it in Walmart or HEB. I constantly buy it, it my go to brand now.
Clarissa C.
Great taste! I don’t eat yogurt often but if I do, Activia is my go-to. I love the probiotic properties because they do help with my digestive system. And did I mention, the taste is great?! Price point isn’t bad either, it’s worth the price.
Sheilly D.
Fairfax, VA
This product it’s perfect for a healthy people..
Because the size it’s great for snacks in your day and they have many flavors..
It’s not cheap, but the price it’s ok.
You can buy the vanilla flavor because it’s my favorite!
Alice R.
Portage
This is delicious yogurt. It is great for a snack to hold off your hunger at intervals throughout the day. For when you are feeling very hungry, but you know that you still want to prepare yourself a good quality meal, this can take the edge off. Vanilla is also a pleasurable flavor for me to taste. When I am in doubt if I am going to like something, I always go with vanilla as my first choice when trying new food sources.
Angelique N.
MMMMMMMMMMMMM.... I LOVE this yogurt. It is very healthy, very tasty, and has a very good texture as well. I would choose this over ANY other yogurt brand because it meets all my expectations in a good yogurt brand.